I mean no offense to vegetarians

SMC USA

SMC USA

Awards
One had her make up done by a professional .. the other don't have any .. I will let you guess who is who ..

I have a vegetarian and a vegan working for me .. the vegan is sick more than anyone and has the highest body fat .. the vegetarian regularly complained about stomach problems until he added.eggs and cheeses and yogurts to his diet .. he has the second highest body fat .. most vegetarians and vegans are not very healthy imho

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the premise, but I don't think it's fair to compare women of two very different ages. I'm not able to enlarge the photo, so I'm not sure how old the 2nd woman is.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the premise, but I don't think it's fair to compare women of two very different ages. I'm not able to enlarge the photo, so I'm not sure how old the 2nd woman is.
According to the photo they're both age 51.

AForney

AForney

Awards
The most unhealthy people at my work place have been vegans. One was huge and the other was a stick with translucent skin.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
According to the photo they're both age 51.
daaaaang. tbh the 2nd woman looks late 30s early 40s tops. 1st woman looks in her 60s

Most vegans I've known have been stick figures. There are some hot ones I've met though, who really take care of themselves and watch their macros. Sprouted protein is ultra bioavailable compared to other sources, and as long as they're getting enough of a complete amino acid source, and enough healthy fats including saturated fats (coconut oil), things can be good for a vegan. But that's rarely the case imo.

I can see how some vegans and vegetarians can be very soft or overweight though. The diet is ultra high-carb.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
There are a couple problems I see with this. One of the women isn't very attractive, the other is probably one of the hottest 51 yr olds alive. Compound that with a bad pic vs good pic of the two. Now draw conclusions of diet efficacy from this... It's a bit of a stretch. My personal opinion is a diet with some meat in it is more natural though :D

steppinRazor

Awards
Too many outside variables are involved to make a reasonable comparison based on image..but I totally agree that being a vegetarian is not healthy. Not to mention it sounds like a ****ty way to live life.

I do find it funny tho, that certain organizations who support a vegetarianism lifestyle will skew stats trying to prove otherwise.

but all this leads to the ultimate question:
Do vegetarians eat pus$y??

SMC USA

SMC USA

Awards
but all this leads to the ultimate question:
Do vegetarians eat pus$y??
I ask this question and the same for females and usually get yes on all accounts including swallowing .. my favorite was " humans don't count"

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
One had her make up done by a professional .. the other don't have any .. I will let you guess who is who ..

I have a vegetarian and a vegan working for me .. the vegan is sick more than anyone and has the highest body fat .. the vegetarian regularly complained about stomach problems until he added.eggs and cheeses and yogurts to his diet .. he has the second highest body fat .. most vegetarians and vegans are not very healthy imho
It's weird...
I've seen some that are super skinny and some that are pudgy/guts....

Didn't understand I'm like if all you're eating are greens and veggies how does this happen?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
It's weird...
I've seen some that are super skinny and some that are pudgy/guts....

Didn't understand I'm like if all you're eating are greens and veggies how does this happen?
you can eat plenty of high cal foods and not eat meat. Nuts, salad dressing, etc

IronBusta

Awards
BigDavid beat me to it... If I had to be a vegetarian, it would be 2 tubs of P-Butter each day...

SMC USA

SMC USA

Awards
Vegetarians trend to eat alot of breads pasta and other non meat but calorie high foods and alot get no exercise at all .. like the majority of people .. here I am eating 300+g protien/day, 80+g fat/day and my last (month ago) cholesterol check had my total at 152 .. so it ain't meat that makes us unhealthy...

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Vegetarians trend to eat alot of breads pasta and other non meat but calorie high foods and alot get no exercise at all .. like the majority of people .. here I am eating 300+g protien/day, 80+g fat/day and my last (month ago) cholesterol check had my total at 152 .. so it ain't meat that makes us unhealthy...
My total cholesterol was 154... but my HDL was <15. She said I need to cardio... ugh.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Paul McCartney is a decades long vegan and he looks like hell at 69 ...

Paul+McCartney+2012+MusiCares+Person+Year+WrhwVjwsu48l.jpg

Okay - maybe not hell - but certainly not the "fountain of youth" that vegans have been hyping their "superior" diet on.

George Harrison was a Hindu and almost a lifelong vegan ... he died of multiple forms of cancer at age 58. Blame it on the smoking, I guess - but you'd think the vegan diet would have bought him at least a few more years. He didn't look good at 58 either.

My aunt - who doesn't believe in evolution and who believes that the Earth is 10,000 years old ... claims that, before the flood (Noah's flood that is) - ALL HUMANS were vegetarians. LOL. That's why she's a vegan - though it didn't save her from having thyroid cancer and having her thyroid removed.

The first men that stood up on their legs and looked around were HONGREY! And they didn't say ... "Hey, where can we buy a salad?"

No sir - they sharpened a piece of a ****ing tree and went out and killed a Mammoth!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There was a vegetarian body builder too I forgot his name...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I dont think anyone is going to prove that one diet is superior over another with random samplings of "case studies" of famous individuals. People will say whatever they want to justify that the way they eat is the best... in other words: eat what you want lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I dont think anyone is going to prove that one diet is superior over another with random samplings of "case studies" of famous individuals. People will say whatever they want to justify that the way they eat is the best... in other words: eat what you want lol.
I ain't going to be eating no damn salad like a rabbit

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was a Vegan for 10 years which ended as soon as I got married and had a kid because I didn't have time to worry about cooking and grocery shopping so frequently. I maintained a pretty average/thin physique the whole time I was vegan and was relatively healthy the whole time, but I ate a really varied diet and cooked every day. I think a lot of those that you see who are vegetarian or vegan that look like s**t just eat potato chips and pbj all the time and think thats fine. That and the only exercise they get is holding a picket sign protesting for some hippie cause or another (lol/jk).

By the way, when I started eating meat/dairy/etc... again I blew up and gained about 85lbs eating all the garbage I denied myself for a decade. Now I lost 70 of that and can honestly say that I would NEVER go back to being a vegetarian again.

christine123

christine123

Banned
Awards
Don't know the truth.... it is just a picture.. :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing wrong with her, apparently. Thanks for sharing! lol

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
All I got from this thread is that I need to hire a certain 51 year old personnal chef, and I need to find a young vegetarian girlfriend.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Idk if anyone mentioned this but there is a mma fighter that is a vegan, idk his record. I couldn't go with out bbq'd meat.
Its Jon Fitch. He has a good record but is a boring ass fighter.

My ex was a vergetarian. That was focking annoying. She turned becasue of some propaganda film put out by PETA. When she did she gained like 20lbs.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Pharaoh

Awards
Ehhh its not a big deal she still cooks meat for me

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
i know i was trying to avoid it. She does everything required to satisfy her man.
If you were trying to avoid that prob shouldnt have put a pic of her on the internet in that pose for the whole world to see in the first place. At least I wouldn't do that to my gf.. does she know you put up a pic of her? lol

AForney

AForney

Awards
I just don't get the vegan thing. Why not take advantage of a renewable resource like a cow?

steppinRazor

Awards
If you were trying to avoid that prob shouldnt have put a pic of her on the internet in that pose for the whole world to see in the first place. At least I wouldn't do that to my gf.. does she know you put up a pic of her? lol
Word.

Pharaoh

Awards
of course she knows i asked before hand her motto is 'if id show it off at the beach than its ok" and she wants to defend vegetarians... unfortunately she's like that.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
of course she knows i asked before hand her motto is 'if id show it off at the beach than its ok" and she wants to defend vegetarians... unfortunately she's like that.
She is young. Let's see how she looks in 15 years on a vegan diet.

Pharaoh

Awards
She is young. Let's see how she looks in 15 years on a vegan diet.
Well she isn't vegan she eats dairy and eggs just no meat... she isn't your typicalvegetarian she works out and tans and definitely isn't a hippy. She's got it down pretty well whey after workouts egg sandwhich every morning Greek yogurts for snacks.

SMC USA

SMC USA

Awards
just remind your vegan/vegetarian friends .. My food *hits on your food ..

STPlover

STPlover

Awards
Eating veggies are great and essential but there is no way I could limit my diet to just that, and plus its just to much work to try and get all you nutrients and such