I mean no offense to vegetarians

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Idk if anyone mentioned this but there is a mma fighter that is a vegan, idk his record. I couldn't go with out bbq'd meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I ain't going to be eating no damn salad like a rabbit
    I'll take a salad. Right before my steak
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by demolition View Post
    Isnt that the truth lol
    LOL Are you serious right now!!! ROTFL! you guys are awesome

  4. I was a Vegan for 10 years which ended as soon as I got married and had a kid because I didn't have time to worry about cooking and grocery shopping so frequently. I maintained a pretty average/thin physique the whole time I was vegan and was relatively healthy the whole time, but I ate a really varied diet and cooked every day. I think a lot of those that you see who are vegetarian or vegan that look like s**t just eat potato chips and pbj all the time and think thats fine. That and the only exercise they get is holding a picket sign protesting for some hippie cause or another (lol/jk).

    By the way, when I started eating meat/dairy/etc... again I blew up and gained about 85lbs eating all the garbage I denied myself for a decade. Now I lost 70 of that and can honestly say that I would NEVER go back to being a vegetarian again.

  5. Don't know the truth.... it is just a picture..
    •   
       


  6. This is my vegetarian girlfriend.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  7. Nothing wrong with her, apparently. Thanks for sharing! lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Nothing wrong with her, apparently. Thanks for sharing! lol
    yeah i believe the term is "smokeshow"

  9. All I got from this thread is that I need to hire a certain 51 year old personnal chef, and I need to find a young vegetarian girlfriend.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by demolition View Post
    Idk if anyone mentioned this but there is a mma fighter that is a vegan, idk his record. I couldn't go with out bbq'd meat.
    Its Jon Fitch. He has a good record but is a boring ass fighter.

    My ex was a vergetarian. That was focking annoying. She turned becasue of some propaganda film put out by PETA. When she did she gained like 20lbs.

  11. People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    This is my vegetarian girlfriend.
    too bad she won't eat meat.

  13. Ehhh its not a big deal she still cooks meat for me

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    Ehhh its not a big deal she still cooks meat for me
    That's not what I meant lol

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    That's not what I meant lol
    i know i was trying to avoid it. She does everything required to satisfy her man.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    i know i was trying to avoid it. She does everything required to satisfy her man.
    If you were trying to avoid that prob shouldnt have put a pic of her on the internet in that pose for the whole world to see in the first place. At least I wouldn't do that to my gf.. does she know you put up a pic of her? lol

  17. I just don't get the vegan thing. Why not take advantage of a renewable resource like a cow?
    Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different. -Bill Watterson

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid

    If you were trying to avoid that prob shouldnt have put a pic of her on the internet in that pose for the whole world to see in the first place. At least I wouldn't do that to my gf.. does she know you put up a pic of her? lol
    Word.
    Cultivating Mass.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    If you were trying to avoid that prob shouldnt have put a pic of her on the internet in that pose for the whole world to see in the first place. At least I wouldn't do that to my gf.. does she know you put up a pic of her? lol
    of course she knows i asked before hand her motto is 'if id show it off at the beach than its ok" and she wants to defend vegetarians... unfortunately she's like that.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    i know i was trying to avoid it. She does everything required to satisfy her man.
    She got a sister?????

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    of course she knows i asked before hand her motto is 'if id show it off at the beach than its ok" and she wants to defend vegetarians... unfortunately she's like that.
    She is young. Let's see how she looks in 15 years on a vegan diet.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    She is young. Let's see how she looks in 15 years on a vegan diet.
    Well she isn't vegan she eats dairy and eggs just no meat... she isn't your typicalvegetarian she works out and tans and definitely isn't a hippy. She's got it down pretty well whey after workouts egg sandwhich every morning Greek yogurts for snacks.

  23. just remind your vegan/vegetarian friends .. My food *hits on your food ..

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SMC USA View Post
    just remind your vegan/vegetarian friends .. My food *hits on your food ..
    Im assuming you dont eat a pure meat diet lol

  25. Eating veggies are great and essential but there is no way I could limit my diet to just that, and plus its just to much work to try and get all you nutrients and such
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any tips for vegetarians??
    By Learn2swim in forum Bulking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 05:59 PM
  2. I Despise Pretentious Vegans/Vegetarians
    By Mulletsoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 10:43 PM
  3. No offense but....
    By sly in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 10:15 PM
Log in
Log in