half the supps i take give me diarrhea

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine, daa, bcaa, bulk aminos, androhard. Creatine in a preworkout drink never gives me a problem. Basically everything thats not plant based gives me the trots, with the exception of pre workout drinks. My mother had Chrones disease. Food doesnt give me any issues unless it's super spicey. So I'm not really considering that. I have used oral AAS in the past. I've done multiple liver cleanses and take liver support products as well as anti oxidants. Anyone got any ideas?

Thepaul7

Awards
Creatine, daa, bcaa, bulk aminos, androhard. Creatine in a preworkout drink never gives me a problem. Basically everything thats not plant based gives me the trots, with the exception of pre workout drinks. My mother had Chrones disease. Food doesnt give me any issues unless it's super spicey. So I'm not really considering that. I have used oral AAS in the past. I've done multiple liver cleanses and take liver support products as well as anti oxidants. Anyone got any ideas?
This is interesting. I was just contemplating making a thread/log on this. I have really no answer, but I share a lot of your symptoms. I think its odd that preworkouts don't give you the runs as that is a huge culprit for me and I know its mostly the caffeine. Have you been tested for chrones? I am the same way with bulk powders. They destroy me and I am beginning to sense that they affect a lot more people than I realized, just that maybe they are harsher on certain individuals so some people don't mention it as often.

Have you tried taking the bulk powders with food? I know it may impair absorption of some, but what good is it if its shooting out anyways?

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
Except DAA has been known to give some "the runs"

IronBusta

Awards
I've read a couple of posts where AndroHard users experienced some interesting bowel movements... Though they said it cleared up further in the cycle... If it's that bad, get tested ... or get off the supps.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Never heard of this before...I think its difficult to pinpoint what is actually gives you the "slips". Now if you are ingesting too much protein at one time. I.E. anything over 50-55g of whey or more I would say that would be the only instance of this bc your body can't process it. Not sure how other supps give you problems. You might want to check your water intake and maybe stay off the stuff for a few weeks and let your body reset.

IronBusta

Awards
anything over 50-55g of whey or more I would say that would be the only instance of this bc your body can't process it.
Not True! Apparently you're body can process it, as I just learned in another thread... (I'm still not convinced otherwise, but there was some good evidence presented in the debate that's got me thinking)

Not sure how other supps give you problems. You might want to check your water intake and maybe stay off the stuff for a few weeks and let your body reset.
X2

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not True! Apparently you're body can process it, as I just learned in another thread... (I'm still not convinced otherwise, but there was some good evidence presented in the debate that's got me thinking)

X2
OH really? Well I would love to read over the debate. I love learning about this stuff. Def. the more good information out there the better! You have a link?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 2
ugsavage Anabolics 7
bonbon Pics 5
Supplements 14
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 1