A good yogurt...

1. A good yogurt...

Hello,
    I thought I would share this info just to see if anyone agrees, knows of a better product, etc...

Voskos Greek Yogurt.
    Not bad!

Only 120 calories if cutting, but 2x the protein at 12grams compared to any other yogurt.

2. Oikos, or how ever its spelled is a good Greek yogurt too, I mix it with sum strawberry protein n few oz of milk n water for an awsum shake

3. Chobani greek plain with a scoop of vanilla WPI
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Safeway brand is pretty cheap

5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Chobani greek plain with a scoop of vanilla WPI
    That's the kind I use too. Except I do ON whey double chocolate with some powdered stevia. It is SO GOOD. I look forward to it. Tastes like chocolate ice cream, or some kind of bastardized version of it at least.

6. Iv started eating chobani somewhat regularly, its good stuff as far as yogurt goes.

7. chobani is my favorite hands down (the only one i didn't like was the Lemon) and has 2% and 0 fat ones which is nice. I think it is Vokos (or what ever the newer ones they released is called) tastes great as well.

Danon Greek is ehh IMO

8. plain chobani for the win

9. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti
    plain chobani for the win
    Word! Four tubs a week.

10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Chobani greek plain with a scoop of vanilla WPI
    this^^^^^^^^^^^^ 8oz = 26-27 grams protein, mix in real fruit, honey, flax, whatever....

11. Quote Originally Posted by 0071982WC View Post
    Word! Four tubs a week.
    the big tubs? damn dude, thats gotta cost you like $30 a week in yogurt alone

12. I like f @ g e, haven't tried Chobani, i need to find it and give it a shot.

Greek Yogurt Taste Test | Shine Food - Yahoo! Shine

13. Brown Cow. Any flavor...they all gooood

14. Im pretty much hooked on ***E 0%,had others that were pretty good but none as thick as this

15. Where is Chobani?

16. Buy a tub of plain yogurt and some Muslin cloth(a tea towel will work). Gently scoop yogurt into collander lined with the muslin cloth. Leave in the fridge(with a bowl under it) for 18-24 hours. Drained yogurt is closer to a cheese thickness. Mix in a bunch of berries and a little honey. This makes a thick spread that kicks the **** out of cream cheese for macros and (imo) taste.
    Name:  draining-yogurt-equipment.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  3.8 KB
    Name:  draining-yogurt-put-yogurt-in-cheesecloth.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  5.0 KB
    Name:  draining-yogurt-refrigerate.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  3.7 KB
    Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different. -Bill Watterson

17. I've tried every different greek yogurt brand I could find, about 6 different brands and ***e is my favorite hands down. The thickness and taste can't be beat. Coming in second was Chobani, followed by Stonyfield. I always buy plain 0% fat variety. If I want a little more carbs I'll add blueberries, or cut up oranges, or peaches. I too spent about $25 on yogurt a week, kind of out of hand haha.

18. Quote Originally Posted by alewisdvm View Post
    Where is Chobani?
    i get mine from sam's club

19. Quote Originally Posted by alewisdvm View Post
    Where is Chobani?
    I saw it at Walmart

20. Apple cinnamon CHOBANI. Plain Chobani sucks, it tastes like vinegar; you'll be dissapointed. Peach is good too!

21. Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20
    Apple cinnamon CHOBANI. Plain Chobani sucks, it tastes like vinegar; you'll be dissapointed. Peach is good too!
    No get the plain and mix in a little sugar free jello in it and win win win so amazing you can thank me later for saving you on all that extra sugar from the flavored yogurt
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

22. ^^^ NO. TRUST ME, plain will leave you disappointed and if your diet is good you'll be perfectly fine and enjoy a natural tasty nutrient dense treat!

23. I really like plain F@ge. tastes good and less sugar than flavored ones. I get 40g protein from it a night.

24. Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20
    ^^^ NO. TRUST ME, plain will leave you disappointed and if your diet is good you'll be perfectly fine and enjoy a natural tasty nutrient dense treat!
    Dude I will come to your house with plain Greek yogurt and mix some sugar free jello mix and pour it in your mouth while your sleeping!!!! I'm telling you it's the bomb dude lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

25. great thread !

26. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Dude I will come to your house with plain Greek yogurt and mix some sugar free jello mix and pour it in your mouth while your sleeping!!!! I'm telling you it's the bomb dude lol
    I have to ask, although I highly doubt I will be brave enough to try it, but what flavor jello?

27. Quote Originally Posted by christine123 View Post
    great thread !

It beats cottage cheese yuck. By the way, I also ordered high protein bread. I think 15g per slice. Little chewy but not bad.

28. Hhmmm I might have to try some but I can't stand regular yogurt :-/
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

29. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Haha okay, well i might have to give it a try then

30. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

This!! ^^^^^
    Or try putting some MiO in it that's good too. Those are the little 0 calorie water flavorings. Pretty dang good! Then add a little stevia if it's not sweet enough.

31. Can't go wrong with the Greek Yogurt I add fruit because I need variety in my life damn it. But I'm pretty edgy so I try to go overboard and throw the pineapple in there.

32. I've been mixing the Chanobi( cant spell ) in with my oatmeal for breakfast!

33. krogers has their own brand of yogurt called carb masters a lot of different flavors there all good one 6oz. cup is 60 cals 8 g. protein 3 g. carbs only 2 of which are sugar. cheap to at only $0.40 a tub

34. Chobani's the way to go!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is yogurt a good weight loss food?
    By Hussey in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 04:19 AM
  2. Greek Yogurt
    By indianballer in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 08:07 PM
  3. gut health yogurt :)
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum General Chat