A good yogurt...
- 03-05-2012, 10:29 PM
- 03-05-2012, 10:32 PM
03-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Hhmmm I might have to try some but I can't stand regular yogurt :-/
It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
03-05-2012, 10:44 PM
03-06-2012, 12:56 AM
This!! ^^^^^Originally Posted by howwedo107
Or try putting some MiO in it that's good too. Those are the little 0 calorie water flavorings. Pretty dang good! Then add a little stevia if it's not sweet enough.
03-06-2012, 10:47 PM
Can't go wrong with the Greek Yogurt I add fruit because I need variety in my life damn it. But I'm pretty edgy so I try to go overboard and throw the pineapple in there.
03-06-2012, 11:25 PM
03-07-2012, 07:50 AM
krogers has their own brand of yogurt called carb masters a lot of different flavors there all good one 6oz. cup is 60 cals 8 g. protein 3 g. carbs only 2 of which are sugar. cheap to at only $0.40 a tub
03-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hussey in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 08-25-2011, 04:19 AM
- By indianballer in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 09-29-2010, 08:07 PM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 12-04-2008, 04:43 PM
- By BigMfer in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 11-26-2008, 01:02 AM
- By joecski in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 03-30-2005, 06:23 PM