Fat into Muscle

  1. Fat into Muscle


    Suggest any books that solely concentrate on "turning fats into muscle" ....I don't want to loose my weight as I am a soccer player ....I just want to replace my fat with muscles ...So,the best book in the market available on this particular topic


  2. I think how it works is the fat is only a fuel source to help you train in the gym/recover to build the muscle,i might be wrong but seems right.

  3. Starting strength...
    Low carb paleo diet.
    Cycle carbs around game times only
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  4. Samurai diet is a nice book that specifically lays out clean/paleo eating for achieving a lean muscular build. Tries to back up all his ideas with research, which he quotes throughout the book.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    Starting strength...
    Low carb paleo diet.
    Cycle carbs around game times only
    The 5x5 routine?
    Runner have u tried that program b4?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  6. This is mainly a diet issue. Training wise, I'd suggest Westside for Skinny Bastards v3.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    The 5x5 routine?
    Runner have u tried that program b4?
    I have as a base base base program...4 weeks...got stronger on squats and deads a lot...not much on others.
    Was mainly to help build posterior chain and correct imbalances in my legs and help with glute activation
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ritampatra View Post
    Suggest any books that solely concentrate on "turning fats into muscle" ....I don't want to loose my weight as I am a soccer player ....I just want to replace my fat with muscles ...So,the best book in the market available on this particular topic
    It took nearly 1,000 years of alchemy before they realized you can't turn lead into gold. I'm guessing its going to take another thousand before the populous realizes you can't turn fat into muscle.

    Br

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED View Post
    It took nearly 1,000 years of alchemy before they realized you can't turn lead into gold. I'm guessing its going to take another thousand before the populous realizes you can't turn fat into muscle.

    Br
    Thats pretty good my friend!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ritampatra View Post
    Suggest any books that solely concentrate on "turning fats into muscle" ....I don't want to loose my weight as I am a soccer player ....I just want to replace my fat with muscles ...So,the best book in the market available on this particular topic
    That would be a miracle!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    That would be a miracle!
    They have happened b4
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. Whwn people say they want to turn fat into muscle they mean a recomp. Drop fat and gain muscle. Don't take it literarly.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 03:55 AM
  2. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 03:51 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 01:03 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 08:46 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 12:25 PM
Log in
Log in