Detox - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Detox

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

I'm a little confused here, I want to do this fruit/veggie detox but no protein source? Wouldn't that mean one would lose considerable size and strength?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast90
    I'm a little confused here, I want to do this fruit/veggie detox but no protein source? Wouldn't that mean one would lose considerable size and strength?
    It depends on your genetics. And you will be fasting..so u will lose some size. How ever numerous studies show fasting to be good for you. Its like lance Armstrong said. When he got cancer he lost all his muscles. He wasn't really like the best biker before .. but then as he trained and got strong he said my muscles came back but they came back different. As in a good way he went on to win 7 times. So the theory is when u kinda drain ur muscles of glycogen, and starve them per say, then u start training again n dieting they will come back stronger more dense.. different in a good way.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JesstheIbex View Post
    This is when I wish I had a kitchen n fridge stocked like on a food network show... "now let me just go to the fridge and grab some kale and cucumbers... Mixed berries... Ah n here they are!" : P
    I played out your food network show in my mind with Martha Stewart voice. Thanks for the laughs. Juices are great though, my friend's mom has always been a health nut so when I'd go over to his house i'd always be trying crazy, well what I thought was crazy concoctions of things
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx

I played out your food network show in my mind with Martha Stewart voice.
    We have Nigella on that side of pond ;-)

Name:  14.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  31.3 KB

Name:  15.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  32.5 KB
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko View Post
    We have Nigella on that side of pond ;-)

Name:  14.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  31.3 KB

Name:  15.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  32.5 KB
    MUCH PREFERRED OVER MARTHA
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by hugry4more View Post
    Its like lance Armstrong said. When he got cancer he lost all his muscles. He wasn't really like the best biker before .. but then as he trained and got strong he said my muscles came back but they came back different. As in a good way he went on to win 7 times. So the theroy is when u kinda drain ur muscles of glycogen and starve them per say when u start training again n dieting they will come back stronger more dense different in a good way.
    It is often said he lost around 20lbs from his upper body which helped him tremendously. Upper body is dead weight in cycling. There are others things that could have helped, like his mental state and his determination.

The theory of "muscle coming back more stronger and dense" is just a bogus theory without any merit.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

interesting
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by anoopbal

It is often said he lost around 20lbs from his upper body which helped him tremendously. Upper body is dead weight in cycling. There are others things that could have helped, like his mental state and his determination.

The theory of "muscle coming back more stronger and dense" is just a bogus theory without any merit.
    Im proof your wrong bud. Fasted for two weeks lost round 15lbs. Been hitting gym back on diet have only gained back 5 but I'm just as strong when I had an extra 10lbs on me.. lifting the same exact weights more in some case...
  9. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It depends on your genetics. And you will be fasting..so u will lose some size. How ever numerous studies show fasting to be good for you. Its like lance Armstrong said. When he got cancer he lost all his muscles. He wasn't really like the best biker before .. but then as he trained and got strong he said my muscles came back but they came back different. As in a good way he went on to win 7 times. So the theroy is when u kinda drain ur muscles of glycogen and starve them per say when u start training again n dieting they will come back stronger more dense different in a good way.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

^^ haters going hate. Hey man that's fine. I not saying this is proof I'm just saying this is some the new information out there. And I tried it once and it worked for me. Call it placebo call it junk whatever you want to each there own. I just became aware of juicing and such not too long ago and I was open to it unlike other people who just blow it off as junk. I have had noticeable results from eating less meats more beans, less bread more fruit... so shoot me LOL. These are opinions based on the results I seem myself achieve and others... and that's all it really comes down to... results. I've done the typical bb diet, lots of whey lots of brown rice, lots of oats, chicken breasts.. my new diet involves juicing, lots salads beans moderation in meats. And my body changed for the better. I even think clearer. Im still getting the same macros just different sources.
    So I apologize for being an advocate for something that worked for me LOL..don't get all bent out shape bro..to each there own
  11. New Member

^^ haters going hate. Hey man that's fine. I not saying this is proof I'm just saying this is some the new information out there. So I apologize for being an advocate for something that worked for me LOL..don't get all bent out shape bro..to each there own
    As long as you say the line above you are fine. From your last post, you sounded as if you had a lot to teach and we all had to do a detox. Here is your last post. When you make some of these bold (sounds really stupid too) statements, you better be ready to defend yourself.

Detoxification is real, and its not pointless. To understand why we need to detox u need to first understand a couple things. Ill try to make this as short as I can. Detoxification is real, and its not pointless. To understand why we need to detox u need to first understand a couple things. Ill try to make this as short as I can.

First humans aren't design to be carnivores. When u rid ur body of excess waste that's been built up from years and years if the western diet.. high fat, high sodium, high diary, high simple refined carbs with natural methods u restart ur body persay. Allowing it to opporate as its designed. The pancreas is then not over worked and stressed and can do what is does when its not processing meats and diary through ur intestinal tract. It can fight disease! Or bodies are really an amazing thing. And food is also amazing. When u eat the right foods ur body will function properly.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

Dude you totally confused me ha. I thought I posted it as you wrote it..
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

She's 52 now and has all that looks being on a meat based diet
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

Juice detox... Mmmmmm

Now time for cleanup.... Grrrrrr
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

If Penelope Cruz had a cooking show... I'd b an avid watcher lol

Much prefer her Spanish accent over Paula dean's southern twang. No offense to southern accents of course
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JesstheIbex
    Juice detox... Mmmmmm

Now time for cleanup.... Grrrrrr
    Very nice looks tastey!
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Not to jack your thread but has anyone tried a "full body detox" where you sit your feet in water and a machine runs for like an hour? I saw it on a show about a track runner on ESPN. The water turned like dark brown after an hour lol
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It depends on your genetics. And you will be fasting..so u will lose some size. How ever numerous studies show fasting to be good for you. Its like lance Armstrong said. When he got cancer he lost all his muscles. He wasn't really like the best biker before .. but then as he trained and got strong he said my muscles came back but they came back different. As in a good way he went on to win 7 times. So the theory is when u kinda drain ur muscles of glycogen, and starve them per say, then u start training again n dieting they will come back stronger more dense.. different in a good way.
    Not meaning to dig up an old thread but I must have missed this.. If your going to say "numerous studies prove this" then at least show us the studies so we can judge for ourselves.

Also, lance armstrong, bad example. Although it was not known then but the fact he just got stripped of his titles for blood doping means your argument holds no weighting.

Since when did meat give you cancer? Have you had your iron levels checked? whats your b12 levels like? do you have adequete saturated fat in your diet?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

First humans aren't design to be carnivores.
    Are you absolutely sure on this? Have a look and compare the G.I. tract for a Cow as opposed to a Human. We have enzymes in our body capable of digesting fats, proteins and carbohydrates. Also, why would you assume (on a previous post) that fiber should be avoided? This is complete rubbish.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.

Name:  detox.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  10.4 KB

THis is one of my favorites to use when looking for a complete detoxifying herbal profile. It's better than Liv52 in my opinion, and it will help you with flushing out any other free radicals that can cause slumps in energy and performance.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Www.renewlife.com

All herbal. Awesome stuff, intense detox.
    You KNOW it's working is all I will say.

These 3 cover all aspects of a detox.

Smart clean 30 day

First cleanse (gentle) 15 day

Rapid cleanse 7 day

Plus tons of other purpose herbal remedies and maintenance etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Detox
    By jlineberry27 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 12:10 PM
  2. Detox.
    By Davidlee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 01:03 PM
  3. Detox Cleanse Your Body with a Detox Kit
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements