Chocolate PB2

1. Chocolate PB2

Anybody else eat this? I eat at least a jar a day. I used to eat that much regular peanut butter, but was getting fat, so i switched to pb2, and love it.
    It's more expensive, but much less calories than peanut butter and it tastes great

2. Quote Originally Posted by dabears10
    Anybody else eat this? I eat at least a jar a day. I used to eat that much regular peanut butter, but was getting fat, so i switched to pb2, and love it.
    It's more expensive, but much less calories than peanut butter and it tastes great
    Where do
    U buy it at?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

3. netrition for a single jar to try it out or bell plantation if you want it in bulk
    •   

4. interesting. How do you mix it? do you add water to the powder?

5. i just use an old cottage cheese container, put in some water, then add the powder and mix. if its too wet, i put more powder in, if its too dry, put a little more water. the chocolate is delicious

6. I'll give it a try. I'm looking for protein sources and this adds veriaty to my meals, thanks!

Similar Forum Threads

1. When will chocolate be available
    By bigbeef in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 02:54 PM
  2. ATW Chocolate PB Cup
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 06:10 PM
  3. men and chocolate???
    By Head Nurse in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6