The Best Thing I Ever Ate Thread

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
ok.... List the name of restaurant, and city of its location.

Mines Upstate New York in Rye

Rye Roadhouse.... i had pulled pork sliders.

incredible

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
"the feast" or something like that...at Red Lobster...I love sea food. And I live in Iowa so fresh sea food isn't readily available so red lobster is my go to

jared767

Awards
Crème caramel

Sinful, but It's something I can die for

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
The first time I had toro. It has never been as good as that first piece.

SMC USA

SMC USA

Awards
Little place on the road between the bridges to cape cod .. whole fried clams and lobster roll .. I only eat those foods when I get to the cape .. just doesn't taste the same anywhere else ...

GaDawgs29

Awards
Stripsteak in Mandalay Bay 30oz porterhouse MedRare monstrous steak so buttery and delicious. After eating it almost could have eaten another. Plus they had all types of appetizers before your meal came out

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
2 cheeseburgers, 2 chili cheese dogs, and an order of onion rings with an ice cold coke at THE VARSITY in ATLANTA,GA. (not really, but dang close)

whaddya have, whaddya have...

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
great things so far.

anyone have any good creole food? ive been to a bunch of awesome places in NOLA, cant remember any of the names. it was like 5 years ago.

Chequamegon

Awards
Tagliatelle with foie gras meatballs at 112 in Minneapolis.

There is an incredible food scene there.

jared767

Awards
Shawarma. Have you tried it? Can't get enough of it. In fact I'm craving for it now.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
I ate this one sexy ass Asian girl ou.... I mean.... Doritos?? Yah yah yah!!! Doritos :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Chicken Philly and sweet potato fries w/honey mustard from this restaurant called cheese steak. It's a mom & pop place.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Msucurt, I hope your kidding. The varsity has lower quality food than McDonald's and it tastes like old, greasy garbage. I was in savannah at the beach last week and found and amazing seafood place that had a deal 1 pound of crab legs and half a pound of huge ass shrimp for $20. They seasoned it all so well too. I was in heaven. Also had buffalo shrimp. Prepared just like buffalo wings but with shrimp. Mind = blown. I love seafood.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry but varsity chili dogs are pretty dam good. I stop there anytime I go to Atlanta.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Peasant Bistro. Atlanta,GA
3 Course Meal.....
1. Butternut Squash Ravioli(cooked to perfection)
2. Steak(before selecting they take a sonogram of each cow to make sure they are healthy) TASTE WAS INSANE!!!!!!!!!! 15oz. Steak with Asparagus and Spinach
3. Pecan Sticky Bread. Carmelized Bread with Pecans and vanilla ice cream and topped with cinnamon sugar...GIVE ME A FRIGGIN BREAK

Best Meal I've Ever Had. And That's what "She" Said :) *Literally*

ScAR

ScAR

Awards
My fav is massive amounts of Sushi, on my one cheat meal every six weeks because I just started my summer leaning program I'll go to a Sushi bar and just pig out. Salmon, Tuna, shrimp, crab or anything else, it's all good.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Shawarma and sushi x2. I will eat til I'm blue in the face!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Peasant Bistro. Atlanta,GA
3 Course Meal.....
1. Butternut Squash Ravioli(cooked to perfection)
2. Steak(before selecting they take a sonogram of each cow to make sure they are healthy) TASTE WAS INSANE!!!!!!!!!! 15oz. Steak with Asparagus and Spinach
3. Pecan Sticky Bread. Carmelized Bread with Pecans and vanilla ice cream and topped with cinnamon sugar...GIVE ME A FRIGGIN BREAK

Best Meal I've Ever Had. And That's what "She" Said :) *Literally*
I could fux with any place that does that!

ok.... List the name of restaurant, and city of its location.

Mines Upstate New York in Rye

Rye Roadhouse.... i had pulled pork sliders.

incredible
Stopped into this place randomly while making a delivery a few years back and was blown away. If you're near you must go! Best bakery I've ever been to in NY.

Kneaded Bread
181 N Main St
Port Chester, NY 10573

(914) 937-9489

Seared Black pepper tuna with a wasabi/soy drizzle kinda thing lol and had a freanch dip beef sandwich with pan roasted aju (sp?) oh ... also had their fried calamari with pesto sauce. Everything from there is made to perfection and it's a microbrewery with some of the best beer i'VE EVER HAD.

South Hampton Publick House/ South Hampton Ales&Lagers

40 Bowden Square, Southampton NY 11968
(631)283-2800[email protected]

garythethird

Awards
Had the best chicken curry last night. Gotta love Indian food!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"the feast" or something like that...at Red Lobster...I love sea food. And I live in Iowa so fresh sea food isn't readily available so red lobster is my go to
The ultimate feast! Great choice!

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i love HIMIWARI in long bean NY. ****ing fantastic... Dynamite roll and million dollar roll (no tempura)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Lombardi's in Manhattan, clam or meatball pizza. FTW!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I find a new thing every week it seems LOL....too many to choose from! last week it was KFC double down's with extra KFC sauce......when I'm up in boston though visiting home, santoro's sub shop has a steak and cheese with real steak and cheese (go figure) tastes incredible when done right....steak and cheese tastes pretty damn good when done average for that matter.....also they have all these mom and pop roast beef sandwich shops up there as well in boston....they roast up an actual top roast in the oven (rare) and slice it thin....its still hot from the oven when they slice it, nothing like REAL roast beef sliced fresh from the oven in a sangweech....basic, but incredible. plus lots of protein of course.....I eat at these places the entire week I am up there....gotta move back just for the food! :D OH! and not to forget there are several insanely good pizza places in boston as well, real italian pizza...greasy as fuq with loads of cheese and pepperoni oozing oils all over the place...like a goddamn soup of oils on top of pizza dough and sauce!

kowalsik

Awards
all cruise food

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know any places in cherryhill, NJ. Ill be there this weekend for monster mania convention.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
I die a little inside every time I hear someone mention Red Lobster as a good seafood joint. It's like saying McDonalds has good burgers or Olive Garden does good Italian.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I die a little inside every time I hear someone mention Red Lobster as a good seafood joint. It's like saying McDonalds has good burgers or Olive Garden does good Italian.
I go there just for those cheddar bay biscuits they serve as a free appetizer....best free "bread" appetizer known to man.....the seafood is so-so :D

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I go there just for those cheddar bay biscuits they serve as a free appetizer....best free "bread" appetizer known to man.....the seafood is so-so :D

agree 100% if i go there once a year, it's for those God Da** biscuits!! def not for the seafood lol

I'm fortunate enough to have a kick asz seafood place right in town called Gilligan's. It's a fish market/restaurant so the seafood is always fresh and has excellent prices. Blackened salmon all day!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
agree 100% if i go there once a year, it's for those God Da** biscuits!! def not for the seafood lol

I'm fortunate enough to have a kick asz seafood place right in town called Gilligan's. It's a fish market/restaurant so the seafood is always fresh and has excellent prices. Blackened salmon all day!
not being funny, but I was gonna ask the girl at the front of the restaurant if I can get a "to-go" order of just the biscuits LOL.... eat some, then heat them up as needed :D

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
not being funny, but I was gonna ask the girl at the front of the restaurant if I can get a "to-go" order of just the biscuits LOL.... eat some, then heat them up as needed :D
you can ask the waitress for biscuits to go and you will get them free. dead serious...in fact.........went there tonight :D Had to get the "ultimate feast" of course

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Msucurt, I hope your kidding. The varsity has lower quality food than McDonald's and it tastes like old, greasy garbage. I was in savannah at the beach last week and found and amazing seafood place that had a deal 1 pound of crab legs and half a pound of huge ass shrimp for $20. They seasoned it all so well too. I was in heaven. Also had buffalo shrimp. Prepared just like buffalo wings but with shrimp. Mind = blown. I love seafood.
where at? I live in savannah....

ScAR

ScAR

Awards
I see a lot of you guys are posting places in NY. I have traveled all over the world and I still must admit the food back home in NY is by far the best. There is so much diversity within the city. If you want the best damn steak house in the world.

1. Uncle Jack's steakhouse
44 West 56th St.(between 5th &
6th Ave.)

It's pricey of course, but that's NY for ya.

ScAR

ScAR

Awards
I see a lot of you guys are posting places in NY. I have traveled all over the world and I still must admit the food back home in NY is by far the best. There is so much diversity within the city. If you want the best damn steak house in the world.

1. Uncle Jack's steakhouse
44 West 56th St.(between 5th &
6th Ave.)

It's pricey of course, but that's NY for ya.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
So I was in Cherry hil , nj for the day and decidewd to drive to philly when I was done before coming back home to NYI want to hear everyones thoughts onPATS vs GENOsI had 1 from genos and 2 from pats for dinner. Genos: very good. Cut in strips. Not to much cheese and a little sweeter. Tasted more ike a cheese burgr then a cheese steakPats: better then genos. Cut up (like shredded) more, good amount of cheese and a better steak flavor and more meatI say PATS won me over. Who do you goto

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
judging from what I've seen on TV, I think I'd be a pats guy.....I don't like the strips, I think the meat should be more chopped up....and more cheese is the key for me....never been to philly though, just going by my usual likes/dislikes....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I find a new thing every week it seems LOL....too many to choose from! last week it was KFC double down's with extra KFC sauce......when I'm up in boston though visiting home, santoro's sub shop has a steak and cheese with real steak and cheese (go figure) tastes incredible when done right....steak and cheese tastes pretty damn good when done average for that matter.....also they have all these mom and pop roast beef sandwich shops up there as well in boston....they roast up an actual top roast in the oven (rare) and slice it thin....its still hot from the oven when they slice it, nothing like REAL roast beef sliced fresh from the oven in a sangweech....basic, but incredible. plus lots of protein of course.....I eat at these places the entire week I am up there....gotta move back just for the food! :D OH! and not to forget there are several insanely good pizza places in boston as well, real italian pizza...greasy as fuq with loads of cheese and pepperoni oozing oils all over the place...like a goddamn soup of oils on top of pizza dough and sauce!
:dump:

:fart:

1 thing about it though is I'd rather eat all that stuff everyday than a tiny azz mcdonalds fake burger and garbage fries.

Right.

I eat Bubbas Angus burgers.

100% USDA Prime beef!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
:dump:

:fart:

1 thing about it though is I'd rather eat all that stuff everyday than a tiny azz mcdonalds fake burger and garbage fries.

Right.

I eat Bubbas Angus burgers.

100% USDA Prime beef!
shut up you steak and shake sloppy drippy ass burger eatin', half full cold droopy fry eatin', melted ass florida heat and humidity havin' shake drinkin' BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
shut up you steak and shake sloppy drippy ass burger eatin', half full cold droopy fry eatin', melted ass florida heat and humidity havin' shake drinkin' BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO :D
lol prick