The Best Thing I Ever Ate Thread - AnabolicMinds.com

The Best Thing I Ever Ate Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member

The Best Thing I Ever Ate Thread

ok.... List the name of restaurant, and city of its location.

Mines Upstate New York in Rye

Rye Roadhouse.... i had pulled pork sliders.

incredible

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

"the feast" or something like that...at Red Lobster...I love sea food. And I live in Iowa so fresh sea food isn't readily available so red lobster is my go to
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

Crème caramel

Sinful, but It's something I can die for
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

The first time I had toro. It has never been as good as that first piece.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Little place on the road between the bridges to cape cod .. whole fried clams and lobster roll .. I only eat those foods when I get to the cape .. just doesn't taste the same anywhere else ...
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Stripsteak in Mandalay Bay 30oz porterhouse MedRare monstrous steak so buttery and delicious. After eating it almost could have eaten another. Plus they had all types of appetizers before your meal came out
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

2 cheeseburgers, 2 chili cheese dogs, and an order of onion rings with an ice cold coke at THE VARSITY in ATLANTA,GA. (not really, but dang close)

whaddya have, whaddya have...
  8. Senior Member

great things so far.

anyone have any good creole food? ive been to a bunch of awesome places in NOLA, cant remember any of the names. it was like 5 years ago.
  9. New Member

Reese's .
  10. New Member

Tagliatelle with foie gras meatballs at 112 in Minneapolis.

There is an incredible food scene there.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

Shawarma. Have you tried it? Can't get enough of it. In fact I'm craving for it now.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

I ate this one sexy ass Asian girl ou.... I mean.... Doritos?? Yah yah yah!!! Doritos
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Chicken Philly and sweet potato fries w/honey mustard from this restaurant called cheese steak. It's a mom & pop place.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Msucurt, I hope your kidding. The varsity has lower quality food than McDonald's and it tastes like old, greasy garbage. I was in savannah at the beach last week and found and amazing seafood place that had a deal 1 pound of crab legs and half a pound of huge ass shrimp for $20. They seasoned it all so well too. I was in heaven. Also had buffalo shrimp. Prepared just like buffalo wings but with shrimp. Mind = blown. I love seafood.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry but varsity chili dogs are pretty dam good. I stop there anytime I go to Atlanta.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  16. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Peasant Bistro. Atlanta,GA
    3 Course Meal.....
    1. Butternut Squash Ravioli(cooked to perfection)
    2. Steak(before selecting they take a sonogram of each cow to make sure they are healthy) TASTE WAS INSANE!!!!!!!!!! 15oz. Steak with Asparagus and Spinach
    3. Pecan Sticky Bread. Carmelized Bread with Pecans and vanilla ice cream and topped with cinnamon sugar...GIVE ME A FRIGGIN BREAK

Best Meal I've Ever Had. And That's what "She" Said :-) *Literally*
  17. New Member

My fav is massive amounts of Sushi, on my one cheat meal every six weeks because I just started my summer leaning program I'll go to a Sushi bar and just pig out. Salmon, Tuna, shrimp, crab or anything else, it's all good.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Shawarma and sushi x2. I will eat til I'm blue in the face!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Hibachi... pretty much any of them.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Peasant Bistro. Atlanta,GA
    3 Course Meal.....
    1. Butternut Squash Ravioli(cooked to perfection)
    2. Steak(before selecting they take a sonogram of each cow to make sure they are healthy) TASTE WAS INSANE!!!!!!!!!! 15oz. Steak with Asparagus and Spinach
    3. Pecan Sticky Bread. Carmelized Bread with Pecans and vanilla ice cream and topped with cinnamon sugar...GIVE ME A FRIGGIN BREAK

Best Meal I've Ever Had. And That's what "She" Said :-) *Literally*
    I could fux with any place that does that!

Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    ok.... List the name of restaurant, and city of its location.

Mines Upstate New York in Rye

Rye Roadhouse.... i had pulled pork sliders.

incredible
    Stopped into this place randomly while making a delivery a few years back and was blown away. If you're near you must go! Best bakery I've ever been to in NY.

Kneaded Bread
    181 N Main St
    Port Chester, NY 10573

(914) 937-9489

Seared Black pepper tuna with a wasabi/soy drizzle kinda thing lol and had a freanch dip beef sandwich with pan roasted aju (sp?) oh ... also had their fried calamari with pesto sauce. Everything from there is made to perfection and it's a microbrewery with some of the best beer i'VE EVER HAD.

South Hampton Publick House/ South Hampton Ales&Lagers

40 Bowden Square, Southampton NY 11968
    (631)283-2800sph@publick.com

:blindfold:
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  165 lbs.

Had the best chicken curry last night. Gotta love Indian food!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ISU152
    "the feast" or something like that...at Red Lobster...I love sea food. And I live in Iowa so fresh sea food isn't readily available so red lobster is my go to
    The ultimate feast! Great choice!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  23. Senior Member

i love HIMIWARI in long bean NY. ****ing fantastic... Dynamite roll and million dollar roll (no tempura)
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lombardi's in Manhattan, clam or meatball pizza. FTW!
  25. Banned

I find a new thing every week it seems LOL....too many to choose from! last week it was KFC double down's with extra KFC sauce......when I'm up in boston though visiting home, santoro's sub shop has a steak and cheese with real steak and cheese (go figure) tastes incredible when done right....steak and cheese tastes pretty damn good when done average for that matter.....also they have all these mom and pop roast beef sandwich shops up there as well in boston....they roast up an actual top roast in the oven (rare) and slice it thin....its still hot from the oven when they slice it, nothing like REAL roast beef sliced fresh from the oven in a sangweech....basic, but incredible. plus lots of protein of course.....I eat at these places the entire week I am up there....gotta move back just for the food! OH! and not to forget there are several insanely good pizza places in boston as well, real italian pizza...greasy as fuq with loads of cheese and pepperoni oozing oils all over the place...like a goddamn soup of oils on top of pizza dough and sauce!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  183 lbs.

all cruise food
  27. Senior Member

Anyone know any places in cherryhill, NJ. Ill be there this weekend for monster mania convention.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I die a little inside every time I hear someone mention Red Lobster as a good seafood joint. It's like saying McDonalds has good burgers or Olive Garden does good Italian.
  29. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    I die a little inside every time I hear someone mention Red Lobster as a good seafood joint. It's like saying McDonalds has good burgers or Olive Garden does good Italian.
    I go there just for those cheddar bay biscuits they serve as a free appetizer....best free "bread" appetizer known to man.....the seafood is so-so
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I go there just for those cheddar bay biscuits they serve as a free appetizer....best free "bread" appetizer known to man.....the seafood is so-so

agree 100% if i go there once a year, it's for those God Da** biscuits!! def not for the seafood lol

I'm fortunate enough to have a kick asz seafood place right in town called Gilligan's. It's a fish market/restaurant so the seafood is always fresh and has excellent prices. Blackened salmon all day!
    :blindfold:
  31. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    agree 100% if i go there once a year, it's for those God Da** biscuits!! def not for the seafood lol

I'm fortunate enough to have a kick asz seafood place right in town called Gilligan's. It's a fish market/restaurant so the seafood is always fresh and has excellent prices. Blackened salmon all day!
    not being funny, but I was gonna ask the girl at the front of the restaurant if I can get a "to-go" order of just the biscuits LOL.... eat some, then heat them up as needed
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

not being funny, but I was gonna ask the girl at the front of the restaurant if I can get a "to-go" order of just the biscuits LOL.... eat some, then heat them up as needed
    you can ask the waitress for biscuits to go and you will get them free. dead serious...in fact.........went there tonight Had to get the "ultimate feast" of course
  33. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ISU152 View Post
    you can ask the waitress for biscuits to go and you will get them free. dead serious...in fact.........went there tonight Had to get the "ultimate feast" of course
    that sounds too good to be true
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs
    Msucurt, I hope your kidding. The varsity has lower quality food than McDonald's and it tastes like old, greasy garbage. I was in savannah at the beach last week and found and amazing seafood place that had a deal 1 pound of crab legs and half a pound of huge ass shrimp for $20. They seasoned it all so well too. I was in heaven. Also had buffalo shrimp. Prepared just like buffalo wings but with shrimp. Mind = blown. I love seafood.
    where at? I live in savannah....
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

that sounds too good to be true
    That's what I thought too! But now I have some cheesy biscuits to warm up with my chicken breast for lunch
  36. New Member

I see a lot of you guys are posting places in NY. I have traveled all over the world and I still must admit the food back home in NY is by far the best. There is so much diversity within the city. If you want the best damn steak house in the world.

1. Uncle Jack's steakhouse
    44 West 56th St.(between 5th &
    6th Ave.)

It's pricey of course, but that's NY for ya.
  37. New Member

I see a lot of you guys are posting places in NY. I have traveled all over the world and I still must admit the food back home in NY is by far the best. There is so much diversity within the city. If you want the best damn steak house in the world.

1. Uncle Jack's steakhouse
    44 West 56th St.(between 5th &
    6th Ave.)

It's pricey of course, but that's NY for ya.
  38. Senior Member

So I was in Cherry hil , nj for the day and decidewd to drive to philly when I was done before coming back home to NYI want to hear everyones thoughts onPATS vs GENOsI had 1 from genos and 2 from pats for dinner. Genos: very good. Cut in strips. Not to much cheese and a little sweeter. Tasted more ike a cheese burgr then a cheese steakPats: better then genos. Cut up (like shredded) more, good amount of cheese and a better steak flavor and more meatI say PATS won me over. Who do you goto
  39. Banned

judging from what I've seen on TV, I think I'd be a pats guy.....I don't like the strips, I think the meat should be more chopped up....and more cheese is the key for me....never been to philly though, just going by my usual likes/dislikes....
  40. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    I find a new thing every week it seems LOL....too many to choose from! last week it was KFC double down's with extra KFC sauce......when I'm up in boston though visiting home, santoro's sub shop has a steak and cheese with real steak and cheese (go figure) tastes incredible when done right....steak and cheese tastes pretty damn good when done average for that matter.....also they have all these mom and pop roast beef sandwich shops up there as well in boston....they roast up an actual top roast in the oven (rare) and slice it thin....its still hot from the oven when they slice it, nothing like REAL roast beef sliced fresh from the oven in a sangweech....basic, but incredible. plus lots of protein of course.....I eat at these places the entire week I am up there....gotta move back just for the food! OH! and not to forget there are several insanely good pizza places in boston as well, real italian pizza...greasy as fuq with loads of cheese and pepperoni oozing oils all over the place...like a goddamn soup of oils on top of pizza dough and sauce!

1 thing about it though is I'd rather eat all that stuff everyday than a tiny azz mcdonalds fake burger and garbage fries.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro
    Right.

I eat Bubbas Angus burgers.

100% USDA Prime beef!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Am I doing the right thing?
    By MCLee2 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 10:55 AM
  2. i have tried every thing. HELP ME!!!
    By Matt6969 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:55 AM
  3. I did a stupid thing with a close thing.
    By x_muscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-11-2006, 10:36 PM
  4. The Next Big Thing in K-1
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 09:52 AM