bison over beef!!
- 02-24-2012, 02:22 PM
- 02-26-2012, 05:13 PM
02-26-2012, 07:16 PM
I finally got to try it. I have to say I expected more based on the hype. It was good, but not great to justify the price.
02-26-2012, 10:22 PM
Well there are different qualities out there. And u need to cook it right. Was the bison organic?Originally Posted by fadi
02-28-2012, 03:47 PM
I got beefalo (cross breed bison with cow) from a local farmer for $3 per pound.
Got it all in steaks and hamburger.
02-28-2012, 04:09 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bbbeast in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 12-13-2009, 07:50 PM
- By Jim Mills in forum BulkingReplies: 35Last Post: 01-29-2009, 12:34 AM
- By lbarber in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 12Last Post: 08-28-2008, 01:50 PM
- By Jim Mills in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2007, 06:47 PM
- By sp33dkillz in forum RecipesReplies: 13Last Post: 10-26-2007, 02:25 AM