wieght gainer or whole foods?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.79%

wieght gainer or whole foods?

ok so i been working out for 2 years already and have been drinking wieght gainer 2x a day since...my results from it were pretty good...in 2 years i went from wieghing 190-235. now im wondering if i substitute the shakes to whole foods what difference will it make? i changed up my whole eating schedual to make it the same amount of calories as when i was taking the shake wich is 4000cal.only difference is instead of the wiegh gainer i substitute it for food(8oz chicken breast 1 cup broccoli 8oz sweet potato 1/4 almonds) and my carb intake has dropped from 440 to 306, protien went from 330-354 and fats from 80-98 what can i expect from such a change? thanks for the feedback guys

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.15%

Being really full for one!No just kiddin,you'll probaly burn alittle more cals because of the digestion part of it ,but if you were making your shake(whey powder,egg whites,oats,almond/peanut butter,ect)then just as healthy,if not way healthier,more filling.

I my self "use to be"a supplement junkie(whey,pre w/o's,creatine,ect)now i train just as or not better with eating more whole foods and less supplements,my pre w/o is coffee and i do on occasion drink a whey shake pre w/o (morning training)but have it post.No extras added.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help dropping wieght
    By kung fu panda in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 05:37 PM
  2. DC and wieght loss
    By Snuggles in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 12:27 AM
  3. Wieght gainer
    By crazyraymond in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10