Protein shakes

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
In biology were goin over macro molecules.. My bio teacher keeps refering to me as "the sports drink protein guy".. We constantly get into it because she talls me i eat too much of everything.. Today we got into a little dispute about consuming protein shakes..o a typical day i consume 3 scoops of whey 2 being post workout.. She keeps telling me to just drink water because your body wants homeostasis blah blah blah.. I tried explaining to he thy once glycogen stores are depleted in your muscles you need to refill them.. A protein shake is a goo way to that until you get home and have a real meal. Shes completely against them and wont listen to anything i have to say. So what yours guys take on protein shakes

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
You could live without them. Some people rely on them though and that is never good.
Absolutely people use them to replace meal i only use them for what they are Supplements

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It doesn't matter either way.
It def won't hurt u. I like syntha-6. Drink my protein and enjoy it and don't worry about anything. I don't think u need a shake during the day, unless it's a MRP and it's a hardy 1 like 3-400 Cals and so on.