- 02-02-2012, 06:55 PM
In biology were goin over macro molecules.. My bio teacher keeps refering to me as "the sports drink protein guy".. We constantly get into it because she talls me i eat too much of everything.. Today we got into a little dispute about consuming protein shakes..o a typical day i consume 3 scoops of whey 2 being post workout.. She keeps telling me to just drink water because your body wants homeostasis blah blah blah.. I tried explaining to he thy once glycogen stores are depleted in your muscles you need to refill them.. A protein shake is a goo way to that until you get home and have a real meal. Shes completely against them and wont listen to anything i have to say. So what yours guys take on protein shakes
- 02-02-2012, 07:01 PM
You could live without them. Some people rely on them though and that is never good.
- 02-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by T-Bone
02-03-2012, 01:57 AM
- 5'10" 183 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
It doesn't matter either way.
It def won't hurt u. I like syntha-6. Drink my protein and enjoy it and don't worry about anything. I don't think u need a shake during the day, unless it's a MRP and it's a hardy 1 like 3-400 Cals and so on.
Similar Forum Threads
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2009, 12:37 PM
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2009, 07:24 PM
- By wbted23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 42Last Post: 04-07-2009, 09:38 AM
- By warvictim in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 01-30-2008, 12:05 AM
- By PumpYouUp in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 14Last Post: 10-29-2006, 02:08 PM