- 02-02-2012, 07:55 PM
In biology were goin over macro molecules.. My bio teacher keeps refering to me as "the sports drink protein guy".. We constantly get into it because she talls me i eat too much of everything.. Today we got into a little dispute about consuming protein shakes..o a typical day i consume 3 scoops of whey 2 being post workout.. She keeps telling me to just drink water because your body wants homeostasis blah blah blah.. I tried explaining to he thy once glycogen stores are depleted in your muscles you need to refill them.. A protein shake is a goo way to that until you get home and have a real meal. Shes completely against them and wont listen to anything i have to say. So what yours guys take on protein shakes
- 02-02-2012, 08:01 PM
- 02-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by T-Bone
02-03-2012, 02:57 AM
It doesn't matter either way.
It def won't hurt u. I like syntha-6. Drink my protein and enjoy it and don't worry about anything. I don't think u need a shake during the day, unless it's a MRP and it's a hardy 1 like 3-400 Cals and so on.
Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
Similar Forum Threads
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2009, 01:37 PM
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2009, 08:24 PM
- By wbted23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 42Last Post: 04-07-2009, 10:38 AM
- By warvictim in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 01-30-2008, 01:05 AM
- By PumpYouUp in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 14Last Post: 10-29-2006, 03:08 PM