Jersey Shore, How do they do it?
- 02-04-2012, 01:06 PM
If u have the money.. laser liposuction is cheap and very effective. I no some people and bodybuilders who live off it all year. I know a few very high end bodybuilders who get a ton of midsection back and glutes fat removed 12 weeks out so they are starting very lean at the begining of prep with the hardest areas to burn fat. Sure would be nice lol
- 02-04-2012, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by criticalbench
- 10-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by StackedCop
10-12-2012, 08:17 PM
JS BS aside. I've been training for so long that I built up a great base. I went through a stage in my life when I was partying all the time and smoking etc. I maintained a lot of what I built simply because I've been doing it for so long. Remember a JS season is only a few weeks long. They lul just like we do, we just dont see it on TV. If I go clean all year I will be able to abuse my body for 8 weeks before anything negative is obviouse.
10-12-2012, 08:20 PM
Doubt they are clean all year.Originally Posted by Boatcop1
10-12-2012, 08:39 PM
I think its that protein infused vodka Mike sells
PM me with any order questions and concerns
10-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Saw that haha...Originally Posted by MrBigPR
Is it for real?
10-12-2012, 08:47 PM
10-12-2012, 08:48 PM
10-14-2012, 09:41 PM
Looked @ the website for it.Originally Posted by MrBigPR
Actually went out looking for some so I could taste it, could not find it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By OrganicShadow in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2011, 08:29 PM
- By luelinks in forum General ChatReplies: 196Last Post: 05-03-2011, 09:29 AM
- By Zero V in forum General ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 08-03-2010, 11:07 PM
- By LiftNDestroy in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 12-14-2007, 04:59 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 06-22-2005, 01:14 PM