Jersey Shore, How do they do it?

F

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Ok, for those of you who watch the show. Have you ever wondered how GTL, partying all the time, drinking, smoking, up at all hours..So on and So on! Result in their physiques?? What is their secret?? For those of us who literally measure and count everything and the simple sight of a carb adds to our mid-section body fat! I'm confused, as to how the hell they do it??

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
pharma help? not having a job in the off season probably helps loads too :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
They are retarded peoples...I nvr seen losers like them...

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
they are pretty stupid. and being an Italian American from jersey I jsut shake my head and say well at least i my family is from northern italy.. :)

F

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Opinions aside , I happen to be Sicilian. I grew up in the night scene religiously, the gym, and chasing women like it was my job. I can somewhat relate to their craziness. However, this is about the physiques they hold. Not perfect, but let's face it wayyy above your average Joe at the gym. The people I know who have comparable physiques, its like they are living a science project everyday..Thats just what I see. Anyways, I guess they could take the "off season" very seriously I suppose.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never watched the show outside of what clips they had in the new season of Beavis and Butthead. I refuse to watch the show and have no interest in it. However, I'd assume:

- genetics
- everything you don't see on the camera

They don't film them 24/7/365. Reality TV is so staged, it's ridiculous. They very well could act like that's how they live and/or the producers could make it look that way, while behind the scenes, they're actually doing everything right.

That's just my guess.

That's like the kids in college who barely did anything right in the gym or the kitchen that still looked better. They weren't using roids (not the guys I knew), but they had God to thank for some amazing genetics. It was frustrating, but it was what it was. What I'd say is that they're in for a rude awakening when their genetics stop working that way (metabolism slows down, numerous issues popping up from poor nutrition and sleep schedules, etc.), if they do in fact party all the time.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
at this point i doubt there is any reality in reality tv. i know years back they origonally pitched the JS idea down in SOBE and they were like you would be perfect for the xx person of the show..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know for sure ronnie and mike juice so theres the "secret"

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I rather stay small and skinny than big and DUMB!!! Lmao

F

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I rather stay small and skinny than big and DUMB!!! Lmao
What is really so dumb about them ? Just wondering? Goin out Havin fun, bangin babes , living it up and Makin 100 grand an episode?

I tried to keep this thread strictly about the subject... But , opinions fly whenever jersey shore is in the picture! Lol , funny

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
What is really so dumb about them ? Just wondering? Goin out Havin fun, bangin babes , living it up and Makin 100 grand an episode?

I tried to keep this thread strictly about the subject... But , opinions fly whenever jersey shore is in the picture! Lol , funny
Dude they all around 30 and act like facking teen...they just making themselves look bad by doing all that...I just hate them!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I mean over 30

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

From a career standpoint, they're smart (depends on how they're investing their money, though, because it won't be like this for them, forever).

I just refuse to watch the show because I'd find no enjoyment in it. Admittedly, though, I watch zero reality TV; unless you consider football, baseball and basketball games to be reality TV...since they actually are lol. :)

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
I've actually wondered the same thing. I'd venture to guess that Ronnie works out the hardest during the 'off season,' but he tends to put on a bit of fat during the show. Paulie is never that lean. Mike, even though his physique is pretty terrible, stays surprisingly lean the whole time. And yeah, it probably has something to do with genetics, though it wouldn't surprise me at all if he was running clen or even a dry compound like Epistane during the show.

The drinking is one thing. My avatar pic was from this summer where I was going out a lot and drinking, but my diet was still on point. Their diets, on the other hand, are terrible. There's no magic.. just drugs.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Their called juice heads for a reason brahs

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
I've actually wondered the same thing. I'd venture to guess that Ronnie works out the hardest during the 'off season,' but he tends to put on a bit of fat during the show. Paulie is never that lean. Mike, even though his physique is pretty terrible, stays surprisingly lean the whole time. And yeah, it probably has something to do with genetics, though it wouldn't surprise me at all if he was running clen or even a dry compound like Epistane during the show.

The drinking is one thing. My avatar pic was from this summer where I was going out a lot and drinking, but my diet was still on point. Their diets, on the other hand, are terrible. There's no magic.. just drugs.
Well tell me where to find them then! Because I'm sure 90% of guys out there if they are being totally honest would love to look like anyof those guys. I know I would.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They are ****ing tiny..lol Not really hard to obtain that physique with little to no effort, and some gear.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, for those of you who watch the show. Have you ever wondered how GTL, partying all the time, drinking, smoking, up at all hours..So on and So on! Result in their physiques?? What is their secret?? For those of us who literally measure and count everything and the simple sight of a carb adds to our mid-section body fat! I'm confused, as to how the hell they do it??

Why on earth are you watching MTV?. I don't believe it is meant for anyone beyond the ages of 16-21. I've heard about those morons and seen one or two of them on late night talk shows. Really I could care less about these peoples lives. My bowel movements are more important to me.

F

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Just what this site needed! A Jersey Shore thread! I have a feeling this going be a popular one! Haaa, lol

I'm not labeling anyone but from my experience the guys who really hate them and make it known. Are the ones who probably don't be getting into one-night stands. Kind of a jealousy thing, that's just my experience.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just what this site needed! A Jersey Shore thread! I have a feeling this going be a popular one! Haaa, lol

I'm not labeling anyone but from my experience the guys who really hate them and make it known. Are the ones who probably don't be getting into one-night stands. Kind of a jealousy thing, that's just my experience.
I'd agree with the part in bold (though I wouldn't say I make it known unless someone asks...or a thread with the question shows up lol). However, the jealousy thing is definitely not it. The entire show is a lifestyle I wouldn't want anything to do with, so that's why I don't watch ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aw shít y'all done plucked up and let me
N this Bítch...

Seriously I don't watch the show...

They are ****ing tiny..lol Not really hard to obtain that physique with little to no effort, and some gear.
^ not that e z

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Give up the info then bro.
^ not that e z
Yes very easy, they are not that big, and are not even that lean. Ronny is the biggest and is like 170lbs..lol Have you ever seen pics of them next to normal people? I have seen a bunch next to like random college kids and they are small as hell. I am not going to be searching for them, but here are a few next quick ones I found. One next to Ovechkin, and a couple chicks and two dudes with some actual size.

He is barely as wide as a chick..lol

You put anyone in decent shape by themselves, next to a girl, or next to someone of equal size and they look "big".

Do you think on even an hrt dose of test, and some GH being in that shape is difficult?

Go to any gym in america and there are LEGITIMATE massive individuals that party all the time, eat like ****, etc.

I mean they are in decent shape, I am just not sure what all the amazement is about, it isn't that difficult. Not like we are talking about contest lean, and 250lbs.

If you seriously think being that big is difficult, especially on gear, I would quit working out.lol

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you seriously think being that big is difficult, especially on gear, I would quit working out.lol
LOL

Or at least spend more time re-evaluating your approach to bodybuilding.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Yes very easy, they are not that big, and are not even that lean. Ronny is the biggest and is like 170lbs..lol Have you ever seen pics of them next to normal people? I have seen a bunch next to like random college kids and they are small as hell. I am not going to be searching for them, but here are a few next quick ones I found. One next to Ovechkin, and a couple chicks and two dudes with some actual size.

He is barely as wide as a chick..lol

You put anyone in decent shape by themselves, next to a girl, or next to someone of equal size and they look "big".

Do you think on even an hrt dose of test, and some GH being in that shape is difficult?

Go to any gym in america and there are LEGITIMATE massive individuals that party all the time, eat like ****, etc.

I mean they are in decent shape, I am just not sure what all the amazement is about, it isn't that difficult. Not like we are talking about contest lean, and 250lbs.

Owned

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Lmao Ron and mike are like snooki size lol...plus the camera makes you look bigger in show or movies...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really I don't understand the obsession with these morons. I'm too old to be in this thread. The only reason I'm reading it is for entertainment and because I am bored.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Not quite snookie haha but yeah it's very easy to be short and stalky
I saw then standing together...ron looks lil taller that's it...lmao...

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Just looked it up mike is 5 10 and ronnie is 5 7 so really not that short right about average

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Pauly: 6'0" (or 5'11.5"-5'11.75")
Mike "The Situation": 5'10" (or around 5'9.5")
Vinny: 5'9" (or around 5'8.5")
Ronnie: 5'7"-5'7.5"
Jenni "Jwoww": 5'6"
Sammi: 5'4"
Angelina: 5'0"
Snooki: 4'9"

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Pauly: 6'0" (or 5'11.5"-5'11.75")
Mike "The Situation": 5'10" (or around 5'9.5")
Vinny: 5'9" (or around 5'8.5")
Ronnie: 5'7"-5'7.5"
Jenni "Jwoww": 5'6"
Sammi: 5'4"
Angelina: 5'0"
Snooki: 4'9"
Yahoo!Answers?? Haha

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Really I don't understand the obsession with these morons. I'm too old to be in this thread. The only reason I'm reading it is for entertainment and because I am bored.
I agree. I never watched the show a second in my life. My wife was watching it when it first came out and I called her a mindless retard.lol

But seriously they are not big by any stretch.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
F

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Haaa, love it! I knew this would stir some sh*t up!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Bottom line!!! You watch them and you wanna be like them....like a RETARD!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was curious as to there heights too... Make a good point Frank. Never noticed those pics haha

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Ronnie is the only one on the show who actually looks big. Pauly isn't close to single digit bodyfat and Mike's the only who has decent definition. Their physiques aren't that impressive aside from Ronnie who just has a nice frame on camera.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ronnie is the only one on the show who is actually big. Pauly isn't close to single digit bodyfat and Mike's the only who has decent definition. Their physiques aren't that impressive aside from Ronnie who just has a nice frame.
your bar for being big must be set extremely low.lol

I'll agree he is the only one that even looks big/like he has some size. Key word LOOKS.

F

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I do watch them.

However, No I dont want to be like them.

I grew up in my own unique way, just happened to be doing alot of the same things.

Clubs, bars, one night stands, gym, tan....
Yup no shame! Now, I'm married... I don't regret none of it however.... Looking back and seeing where I am now.. Thank god I got it out of my system!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Fack tha big things...look at them who's mature...to me vinny and pauly d are mature in all seasons...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bye Bye...

I can't be apart of a group of guys talking about another group of guys for the next 3 pages...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Might want to rethink your choice of forums. Every damn thread on here is dudes talking about themselves or other dudes.

Lol
BB dot com is not better...
See you're still participating pretty hard for some1 that "doesn't care"
:) :p :thumbsup: