Awesome way to track your diet with an Android phone

paulalan

paulalan

Awards
the "My fitness Pal" app for android phones is pretty nice for anyone that wants to or needs to keep track of their diet. The app allows you to either manually enter the info from your food, search with keywords or scan a barcode and it will load it automatically from a database. you can also track your weight and your exercise.routine. It graphs everything so you can see if your gaining or losing and to make sure your daily intake of the essentials is on point (protein, carbs, calories, fat...)i just thought i'd throw it out there because i know i can sometimes lose track of my diet if i have a busy day. it's nice to be able to enter stuff on the fly.

weege

Awards
Ive been using it for about a year now. Great tool to have esp the ability to San the barcode. I just wish you could add more meals sucks having to put a few meals under snacks.

paulalan

paulalan

Awards
Before I started using it I just wrote everything down. I have small notebooks filled with daily meal logs all over the place. I've been using he app for maybe 6 months or so. I like how it keeps track of the little things you don't normally log like cholesterol. And we all know how important keeping track of that is

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see a lot of people just log their crap on this site. I don't care about anyone's diet and workout but my own.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I use it aswell, definitely makes everything easier. lol

SMC USA

SMC USA

Awards
Ive been using it for about a year now. Great tool to have esp the ability to San the barcode. I just wish you could add more meals sucks having to put a few meals under snacks.
Go online and look in settings .. I have 6 meals in mine (max) .. you can edit names also (pre/post workout etc) .. its tricky to find so pm me if you can't find it..

Can also tweek the macro ratios ...

Don't enter your exercise in there tho .. it takes calories off the total .. defeats the purpose of running at a deficit..

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
the "My fitness Pal" app for android phones is pretty nice for anyone that wants to or needs to keep track of their diet. The app allows you to either manually enter the info from your food, search with keywords or scan a barcode and it will load it automatically from a database. you can also track your weight and your exercise.routine. It graphs everything so you can see if your gaining or losing and to make sure your daily intake of the essentials is on point (protein, carbs, calories, fat...)i just thought i'd throw it out there because i know i can sometimes lose track of my diet if i have a busy day. it's nice to be able to enter stuff on the fly.
Haha! my friend just told me about this the other day. So it's legit huh? good to know because I doubted him I was an Android app that works? Come on! LOL :)