How do you reverse Metabolic disorder?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
You join AM and learn what the f*ck is up and then do it!

Thats right - I reversed Metabolic disorder!

Diagnosed a couple years ago... didnt really do **** except cardio for a long time and dropped 50lbs. - still had Metabolic disorder.

Then on April 22 of last year I joined AM... bought a Powerrack/freeweights/fid bench/db's. Read, read and read some more. Changed my diet, and started lifting hard.

Just got some bloodwork results (wife is prego so they took some blood from me too when I told about the Metabolic issues).

Results:

Prior to AM: HDL 28 (>40)
LDL I actually forget but high as fawk (<130)

today: HDL 58 (>40)
LDL 131 (<130)

Still not perfect, I need to lower my LDL some still but what a change. All my other tests came back in normal range when a lot of other **** was out of whack too.

So... Thanks Anabolic Minds!

In addition - Im not even a year into lifting and:

Bench start: 105 now 200
Squat start: 155 now 315
Dead start: 225 now 405

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You join AM and learn what the f*ck is up and then do it!

Thats right - I reversed Metabolic disorder!

Diagnosed a couple years ago... didnt really do **** except cardio for a long time and dropped 50lbs. - still had Metabolic disorder.

Then on April 22 of last year I joined AM... bought a Powerrack/freeweights/fid bench/db's. Read, read and read some more. Changed my diet, and started lifting hard.

Just got some bloodwork results (wife is prego so they took some blood from me too when I told about the Metabolic issues).

Results:

Prior to AM: HDL 28 (>40)
LDL I actually forget but high as fawk (<130)

today: HDL 58 (>40)
LDL 131 (<130)

Still not perfect, I need to lower my LDL some still but what a change. All my other tests came back in normal range when a lot of other **** was out of whack too.

So... Thanks Anabolic Minds!

In addition - Im not even a year into lifting and:

Bench start: 105 now 200
Squat start: 155 now 315
Dead start: 225 now 405
Good job man

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Nice work :)

ManBeast