Badass Breakfast - Omelet Cleaning Woes Gone

Alpha Mind

Awards
I got an email the other day from a company that I purchased a headset adapter from. Apparently, these dudes invent all kinds of things, including an omelet maker.

The problem with most microwave omelet makers is that they're plastic and will leach chemicals into your omelet.

This one, is silicone, which does not do that. It makes perfect omelets, and cleans up in seconds, which means I'm actually eating eggs almost every morning, and enjoying some nice gains from the added protein.

Best part, it's wicked easy to clean :D

I'll try to post some pics of mine in action tomorrow. For those who are interested, you can scope it out here.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is it really difficult to clean a pan? lol Almost nothing sticks to it anyway, and either a quick rinse, or wipe it down with a paper towel.

C Rex

C Rex

Awards
Stellar find, thanks Alpha. I will be ordering one today, haha.

tweaver

tweaver

Awards
That is awesome! Less mess and it will be so much faster for breakfast.
Thanks for the link

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would just go with cleaning a pan. Plus you'll get more ladies if you learn how to flip the ole omelette in the a.m. Just in case she isn't able to get out of bed from the night before. Just sayin. It's a good option ;-)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I haven't tried that. Are they pretty reasonable?
I don't know what pans these guys are using, but I know mine get wore out quick and WILL start to cause the eggs or whatever to stick. the Pam spray is super cheap and last forever, you just shoot one or two sprays on the pan to coat it....and nothing will stick....no calories supposedly either if you use 1 or 2 sprays. I suppose if you spray the shyt out of the pan you'd get some sort of calories, but 1 or 2 sprays will do it.

Alpha Mind

Awards
You can make jokes about it all you want, but I am thoroughly convinced that it's better than a pan. It does take a few test runs to get things right, but it's a very legit product. I bought another one and cut it in half for mix and match.

This thing also fits easily into any piece of luggage for us road warriors. Most hotel rooms will have a microwave, but few have a stove.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
You can make jokes about it all you want, but I am thoroughly convinced that it's better than a pan. It does take a few test runs to get things right, but it's a very legit product. I bought another one and cut it in half for mix and match.

This thing also fits easily into any piece of luggage for us road warriors. Most hotel rooms will have a microwave, but few have a stove.
I for one wasn't joking....PAM + Pan = Better than this contraption. :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could possibly be useful to keep in a work locker