A buffet lunch?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.48%

A buffet lunch?

So at my school they offer an all you can eat lunch for 5$ and its very nice healthy food. They always have rice, lean chicken breasts, veggies and other nice good foods.

So I was wondering if its bad to eat alot of food at once even if its good lowfat food, like for example I ate today two plates of rice, chicken, fish, veggies and an apple and a banana.

I'm currently bulking up and trying to add some MUSCLE mass and I definitely don't want any excess bodyfat.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

This sounds like a too good to be true fantasy situation......we have an endless buffet of all the healthy foods you can think of.....and its cheap.....and you are looking to gain weight so you don't mind the extra carb calories.....are you sure you didn't dream this up?

The only problem might be eating an assload of white rice (not sure what kind of rice it is).....but in your situation? seems like there is no way that its gonna make you fat. If I ate two plates of it I'd gain a few lbs of fat instantaneously
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

just assuming that the veggies and things arent fried / dripping in oil, but then yeah i doubt you will see much in bad things from over eating on them. I would say you could over due the carbs. but the amount of steamed veggies you would need to eat in a day to cause a huge gain in muscle or fat, would need to be insane

5 bucks is a great deal, I dont even think it was that cheap when i was in College (97-01)
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.95%

My first reaction would be to take it easy on the Rice but your in college actively working out It probably won't make any difference
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.48%

Thanks for replies guys.

Yeah sounded too good to be true for me too the 1st day I came to school but its awesome. Steamed veggies, rice, chicken and fish, salad bar, fruits and even vitamin water lol

I'm not in an american school, I'm in an international school called Education First
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.2%

mind the rice man on no training days but other than that eat up and enjoy!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.24%

Sounds like intermittent fasting heaven! Eat up and enjoy it....even the white rice! Haha.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    Thanks for replies guys.

Yeah sounded too good to be true for me too the 1st day I came to school but its awesome. Steamed veggies, rice, chicken and fish, salad bar, fruits and even vitamin water lol

I'm not in an american school, I'm in an international school called Education First
    I was gonna ask where you went to school so I could come visit you and give you advice.....with my fi' dolla bill in my hand of course
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

I was gonna ask where you went to school so I could come visit you and give you advice.....with my fi' dolla bill in my hand of course
    Shít the AM crew could come and pass out black liver... I'd come a few times a week and spend my $5 haha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Shít the AM crew could come and pass out black liver... I'd come a few times a week and spend my $5 haha
    Your ass would try to sneak in the back door to get in for free....and then go hide in the bathroom and come back out later to clean off the remainder of the buffet when everybody leaves
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Your ass would try to sneak in the back door to get in for free....and then go hide in the bathroom and come back out later to clean off the remainder of the buffet when everybody leaves
    Then go back & "roll me up a joint & drop a duce"
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.48%

Fuk, my thread got Black Livered

If your in Boston give me a PM and we can enjoy a nice faidolla luch and give out some Black Liver samples
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Then go back & "roll me up a joint & drop a duce"
    I took for granted you'd get that taken care of during the hiding in the bathroom segment LOL gives you something constructive to do in there
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Fuk, my thread got Black Livered

If your in Boston give me a PM and we can enjoy a nice faidolla luch and give out some Black Liver samples
    DAMN! thats where I'm from, but I've been in south Florida for a long time now. too far
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.48%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    DAMN! thats where I'm from, but I've been in south Florida for a long time now. too far
    Damn! I was in Miami, Orlando and Tampa two weeks
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero

Damn! I was in Miami, Orlando and Tampa two weeks
    Yeah I'm Fort Lauderdale
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.48%

Yeah I'm Fort Lauderdale
    Man I was there too for 3 days! LOL

Sawgrass Mills mall or w/e, awesome
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Man I was there too for 3 days! LOL

Sawgrass Mills mall or w/e, awesome
    LOL yeah everybody around here goes to sawgrass for the good deals, all the girls I know get their shoes and jeans and whatever there....but we got the "wellington green mall" here where I live within walking distance....one of the biggest malls in the country....fuqin huge. that is where the chik-fil-a is
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

LOL yeah everybody around here goes to sawgrass for the good deals, all the girls I know get their shoes and jeans and whatever there....but we got the "wellington green mall" here where I live within walking distance....one of the biggest malls in the country....fuqin huge. that is where the chik-fil-a is
    Yeah heard of Wellington need to visit it.

Aventura is a nice mall as well...

Right man I love the True Religion store out there in Sawgrass snagged a couple Coach wallets too
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Yeah heard of Wellington need to visit it.

Aventura is a nice mall as well...

Right man I love the True Religion store out there in Sawgrass snagged a couple Coach wallets too
    yeah don't remind me of true religion....this really hot chick I work with came in with new TR jeans and she got them for like less than half retail at sawgrass...I was like why didn't you pick me up the same style but in mens and I'd pay you back? lol....that shyt is far away so I'd rather have someone else pick it up for me.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

yeah don't remind me of true religion....this really hot chick I work with came in with new TR jeans and she got them for like less than half retail at sawgrass...I was like why didn't you pick me up the same style but in mens and I'd pay you back? lol....that shyt is far away so I'd rather have someone else pick it up for me.
    I live near there 15 minutes...
    All my jeans were from there! Wish I'd got bigger sizes non fit now and had them all tailored too ;(
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I live near there 15 minutes...
    All my jeans were from there! Wish I'd got bigger sizes non fit now and had them all tailored too ;(
    yeah I know....I got "fat jeans" and "not fat jeans"....I went to the panthers/bruins hockey game the other night....we took sawgrass to get there to the arena. I was right down there.
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

yeah I know....I got "fat jeans" and "not fat jeans"....I went to the panthers/bruins hockey game the other night....we took sawgrass to get there to the arena. I was right down there.
    Cool...
    Ur a 40 yr old Caucasian dude right?
    just saying cuz I don't think we frequent the same places.

Oh there's a chick fil a by sawgrass
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  24. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Cool...
    Ur a 40 yr old Caucasian dude right?
    just saying cuz I don't think we frequent the same places.

Oh there's a chick fil a by sawgrass
    No we definitely wouldn't I'm a homebody most of the time.....go out sometimes like to the game for instance. Most people take me for more towards 30.....but damn, I know how old I am so that sort of ruins it lol. I take whatever I can get, if I get a late 20's guess or a 30 31 guess I jump on it.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

No we definitely wouldn't I'm a homebody most of the time.....go out sometimes like to the game for instance. Most people take me for more towards 30.....but damn, I know how old I am so that sort of ruins it lol. I take whatever I can get, if I get a late 20's guess or a 30 31 guess I jump on it.
    It'll be funny if I actually ran into u...
    If I seen that Bird driving by
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  26. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

It'll be funny if I actually ran into u...
    If I seen that Bird driving by
    that one is unregistered and uninsured and sits in the garage at this time. I just have the celica and vette registered right now. I am going to register the TA soon though...since I want to sell it or start driving it again...
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.49%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    This sounds like a too good to be true fantasy situation......we have an endless buffet of all the healthy foods you can think of.....and its cheap.....and you are looking to gain weight so you don't mind the extra carb calories.....are you sure you didn't dream this up?

The only problem might be eating an assload of white rice (not sure what kind of rice it is).....but in your situation? seems like there is no way that its gonna make you fat. If I ate two plates of it I'd gain a few lbs of fat instantaneously
    ^Agreed. I hope your not complaining about having a HUGE amount of healthy food options! Eat it all if your trying to bulk go for it. Food is expensive $5?? Where is this place!
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1
    ^Agreed. I hope your not complaining about having a HUGE amount of healthy food options! Eat it all if your trying to bulk go for it. Food is expensive $5?? Where is this place!
    His college

that one is unregistered and uninsured and sits in the garage at this time. I just have the celica and vette registered right now. I am going to register the TA soon though...since I want to sell it or start driving it again...
    U got 2 much money
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.48%

Haven't you guys heard of Zappos

I bought 2 pairs of G-Star jeans for like 150$, both were like 70% off
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Haven't you guys heard of Zappos

I bought 2 pairs of G-Star jeans for like 150$, both were like 70% off
    No...
    I am going to probably go to more normal fitting jeans...
    All this skinny leg shít is garbage!
    Need a wide boot cut
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

His college

U got 2 much money
    that is ONE benefit of being "old".....you have more money/cars whatever....but you would probably trade it to be younger
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

No...
    Need a wide boot cut
    for real....I noticed i got 90% straight leg jeans now, like one or two boot cut. used to be the opposite. now they make jeans that way more often than not. used to be boot cut was the rage.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.48%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

No...
    Need a wide boot cut
    G-Star and Diesel are the best brands for jeans

But if you like that saggy style and I know a nice store, Mr. Big
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

G-Star and Diesel are the best brands for jeans

But if you like that saggy style and I know a nice store, Mr. Big
    Not saggy but not phaggy tight either
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.48%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Not saggy but not phaggy tight either
    I get you, no skin tight jeans, I don't like these either, very uncomfortable

Anyway, gonna hit the bed, I wish I had some nimbus cus I can sleep only for 6 hours :S
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

I get you, no skin tight jeans, I don't like these either, very uncomfortable

Anyway, gonna hit the bed, I wish I had some nimbus cus I can sleep only for 6 hours :S
    Did u apply for my log? I cant guarantee u will get picked buy apply so u have a fighting chance
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.75%

Cut on rice to a maximum of 1 cup...That gives you the bulk...if you are still hungry after that, get more chicken to fill you up. But definitely go easy on rice

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 04:07 PM
  2. hate from buffet restaurant managers
    By BoyFromAus in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 12:16 PM
  3. No-carb eating couple booted from buffet
    By Number 5 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 10:12 PM
  4. All you can eat buffet counts as multiple meals?
    By Beefy6969 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 03:14 PM
  5. What are some good buffet tactics? or stories?
    By Beefy6969 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 10:52 PM