Oils....

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. "and greatly reduce bodyfat levels."- Study for that portion of text.

2. Im not smart enough to argue against it but I just know it my heart it's wrong!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   

3. I love the Metabolic Diet. Not only has it helped me lose fat and gain strength and muscle but it also helps control and almost eliminate my IBS symptoms. I'll probably continue taking the coconut oil for a while anyway. As long as I don't start laying down a ton of bodyfat. I've got four new bottles to go through anyway. Stuff is damn tasty, it is like being able to have candy on the low-carb portion of the diet.

4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I love the Metabolic Diet. Not only has it helped me lose fat and gain strength and muscle but it also helps control and almost eliminate my IBS symptoms. I'll probably continue taking the coconut oil for a while anyway. As long as I don't start laying down a ton of bodyfat. I've got four new bottles to go through anyway. Stuff is damn tasty, it is like being able to have candy on the low-carb portion of the diet.
    Put it in fridge and have a spoon before bed..good for sleep
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

5. I ran it back in college but went NUTS on the carb refeeds (weekends) LOL

PS: Coconut is great for IBS! LMAO

Touche!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I love the Metabolic Diet. Not only has it helped me lose fat and gain strength and muscle but it also helps control and almost eliminate my IBS symptoms. I'll probably continue taking the coconut oil for a while anyway. As long as I don't start laying down a ton of bodyfat. I've got four new bottles to go through anyway. Stuff is damn tasty, it is like being able to have candy on the low-carb portion of the diet.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    •   

6. Im surprised it would not interfere with sleep due to the quick energy purported to give

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Put it in fridge and have a spoon before bed..good for sleep

7. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Im surprised it would not interfere with sleep due to the quick energy purported to give
    Helps me big time.
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

8. I don't know why you would put it in the fridge though. Room temperature is perfect unless it is summer or hot inside.

9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I don't know why you would put it in the fridge though. Room temperature is perfect unless it is summer or hot inside.
    Aussie summer now melts it
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

10. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    If given a choice of coconut oil or olive oil over food for fat burning, what would you pick?
    Given a low carb at less than 75g per day (~1g/kg)
    Organic Extra V Olive Oil is the way to go!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2 oils...can you do 3?
    By bigpapa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 09:58 PM
  2. Oils...
    By g37SkylineGTR in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 06:26 PM
  3. Eco-oils?
    By Bigdaddyandy in forum Anabolics