help for estimate my daily caloric need
- 01-13-2012, 12:23 PM
- 01-13-2012, 12:43 PM
Actually sounds pretty close(there only ballpark/so is are advice)best way is to get a ball park figure try it for a week or two,two being a better option see how you feel(energy/strengh ect)and weight/measure.Then adjust from there.
- 01-13-2012, 01:08 PM
thanks for the answer man. I tried to mantain a weekly average caloric intake around 3000 kcals, changing it every day by modifying carbs intake, but i was always hungry. Now I'm doing a test eating the same amount of kcal every days (around 3200 - 3500 kcal) and see what happen. I'm only afraid to gain bodyfat.
01-15-2012, 05:40 PM
After a week or 2 - if you notice bodyfat then you need to back off the calories.
Also, use pictures, the mirror and even someone who you really trust to tell you if you're gaining fat or not. Good luck, bro!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jeff5886 in forum PicsReplies: 19Last Post: 07-07-2011, 02:24 PM
- By tmilam in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 07-03-2008, 05:06 PM
- By pudzian2 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 02-24-2008, 12:21 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 06-26-2007, 07:38 AM
- By mildain in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 03-27-2006, 09:56 AM