This unique salmon omelet recipe is the perfect start to any morning. It is light, fluffy and delicious!!! Whenever I eat salmon it’s usually seasoned the same old boring way with salt, pepper and lemon juice so I decided to try out using some sour cream and tarragon and the result was amazing! Salmon is a great food to try to incorporate into your diet because it is high in protein and unsaturated fats. Salmon contains one of the highest levels of omega 3 fatty acids which aids in reducing inflammation throughout our bodies. This inflammation has been known to be the root of many health problems like heart disease, diabetes and cancer!
2/3 Salmon Fillet
2 Tbsp Sour Cream
1/2 tsp Tarragon
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Tbsp Butter (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Cook salmon fillet as desired (I cooked mine on a foreman grill and just seasoned it with a little bit of salt and pepper)
3. In a small bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream and tarragon together
4. Pour the egg mixture into a greased skillet and cook on medium heat until the base is set
5. Break the salmon into bite size pieces and add to the top of the omelet
6. Place the skillet on the top shelf of the oven until the omelet is set (about 5 minutes)
7. Remove the skillet from the oven and fold the in half
8. Place on a dish, spread the butter over the top of the omelet, and enjoy!
FOR THE MACRONUTRIENT BREAKDOWN AND MORE DELICIOUS LOW CARB RECIPES CHECK OUT sinorslim.com