Propecia avodart sides

t510

Awards
Hi

I am new here and desperately seeking some help.

I took propecia then avodart for way too long and got bad sides. I quit 8 months ago and although I think I am slowly recovering I am nowhere near normal.

Please does anyone have any advice?

The endo said all my blood work was "within range" and doesn t want to see me anymore

Thanks so much

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
It would help to know what kind of sides you are experiencing. I got my gyno from propecia

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Hi

I am new here and desperately seeking some help.

I took propecia then avodart for way too long and got bad sides. I quit 8 months ago and although I think I am slowly recovering I am nowhere near normal.

Please does anyone have any advice?

The endo said all my blood work was "within range" and doesn t want to see me anymore

Thanks so much
Sadly, some sides can be permanent. That stuff screwed me up good. Slight gyno (which was made worse by a dumb PH cycle) and low sex drive for a long time.

Topical sustain alpha right to the nut sack might bring nack some sex drive... idk your sides.

t510

Awards
I cannot send pm yet

The user on here "The Metrix" siad he might have some insight on this?

Sides that i care about... feminization (slowly going away), loss of libido, erectile d (slowly getting better), brain fog, etc normal side effects

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I cannot send pm yet

The user on here "The Metrix" siad he might have some insight on this?

Sides that i care about... feminization (slowly going away), loss of libido, erectile d (slowly getting better), brain fog, etc normal side effects
I would suggest a test boosting cycle + an AI like Erase or ATD or Formestane (lower end of dosing).

here's a thread geared towards what your looking for

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/60875-herbs-increase-dht.html