Good Multi Vitamin??

RedRaptor

Awards
I'm needing a good multi-vitamin that's easy to take.
I've tried *** ultra mega, ON Multi mega and many more. All suffer from the same problem. The darned pill is as big as a horse pill!!
I can take 3 or 4 capsules at a time, even size 00, but those pills have some kind of coating on them that causes them to get stuck in my throat. Nothing like gagging on a vitamin! Even threw up a few of them.
No amount of pre-wetting, swishing around in my mouth to wet the outer layer to make the slide better, helps.

I need a good multi-vitamin that's either liquid or comes in capsules.

Any suggestions??

Red

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
NOW Adam in veggie caps (not the tablets)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got me some v caps. Are these better?

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
Armor V is a capsule, you take 6 pills for a serving, but I'm not sure how big the pills are. Maybe look into that? Is that what you meant Flex?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Armor V is a capsule, you take 6 pills for a serving, but I'm not sure how big the pills are. Maybe look into that? Is that what you meant Flex?
Whatever the Now multi's in v (veggie) caps are called. I usually got the tabs but people keep saying the v caps are better.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Whatever the Now multi's in v (veggie) caps are called. I usually got the tabs but people keep saying the v caps are better.
I've always used Adam, I switched to the caps after seeing Natty post about the tabs possibly not dissolving/digesting efficiently

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Adam Caps. It's nice to see others using them also. Never had any problems.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like any whole food vitamins. They are always the best.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Twinlab one a day multi's are capsule form, I usually use them. I take extra of just about everything anyways like C and zinc and magnesium etc etc.....so a basic once per day capsule works for me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Use to be an avid Animal Pak user.
Still one of my favorites.
Look into different brands and just try a few :)

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Orange triad.
My new favorite. Loving the joint support.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want joint support and digestive support - Orange Triad
If you want a solid affordable multi - NOW Adam Softgels

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I know most people always recommend orange triad. Personally, I felt the best multi I ever took was optimum's opti-men.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I've tried *** ultra mega, ON Multi mega and many more. All suffer from the same problem. The darned pill is as big as a horse pill!!
I can take 3 or 4 capsules at a time, even size 00, but those pills have some kind of coating on them that causes them to get stuck in my throat. Nothing like gagging on a vitamin! Even threw up a few of them.
No amount of pre-wetting, swishing around in my mouth to wet the outer layer to make the slide better, helps.

Any suggestions??

Red
one word: puritans pride!... and no its not a gay bar ! lol
here a link to one I personally use: http://www.puritan.com/multivitamins-067/green-source-multi-vitamin-minerals-006222

i really liek this one. i also HIGHLY rec the vitaminD 5000iu gel caps. i take one every day. its helped alot i think.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
and some really good fing deals there too! and not i dont work with them i just love them. :)
most of my vitamin based stuff is from there

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A man-ho

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I can swallow like 7-8 caps at a time, just sayin' .....that can get a bit ridiculous....
I take em 1 by 1 cuz I enjoy it & sometimes I do 2 paks :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
This

And this...both have now been purposely mistaken as gay innuendo!
I figured SOMEONE would jump on that lol.....I put out all the pills....there are so many, then I pair them up in bunches I know I can slam down. usually like 3-4 big caps, or like 6-10 little caps/little pills....so I can do like 3 max swallows. I hate it when one of them gets kind of stuck halfway down and just sits there ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
why is it.....once or twice a week....we blow up the nutrition section? what did the nutrition section ever do to us? for us to abuse it like we do? lol
Ask a girlfriend that :)...
Me personally I'm just an animal. No home training.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used Now Adam (the tabs, because they were cheaper), CL Orange Triad and am currently in month 3 or so of AST's Multi-Pro 32x.

AST and Now are both nice for not having to take so many caps and they also last significantly longer. OT is so comprehensive, though, that it's very nice. I don't really have any joint issues, though (knock on wood), so I bounce around between multis.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
sirpsycho

sirpsycho

Awards
I've been using Millenium Sports MVP multi for a few years now.

nokkT

Awards
Orange Triad has always been my go to Multi. They're a little big but they're slick and they go down easy.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anavite is cheap right now

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I use Whole Foods Brand multi-vitamin because it's not overly loaded with vitamins as most multis are. It's also small and easy to swallow.

Alpha Mind

Awards

Any suggestions??

Red
1st off, when swallowing tablets, capsules, etc., it's leagues easier to swallow them with a mouth full of water and your head tilted back. That technique will allow you to down 15 capsules/tablets/caplets in one swallow, with ease.

Best liquid multi is by Douglas Labs. It's called Liquid Multivitamin by Douglas Labs. Easy enough. It's wicked high quality and supposed to be only sold to medical clinics. My MD told me about it. It isn't cheap, has a somewhat short shelf-life, but it's easy to take and you will definitely notice a difference.

Google it, but a word of advice, be careful who you buy professional supps from. Anyone who sells for deep discounts is usually not a professional and has no business selling it. Buy from a doctor owned webstore (they usually advertise this) or a medical clinic's webstore. I've been burned more than once buying that stuff based on price from ugly websites with big discounts.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anavite is cheap right now
I saw that.

I did a price-comparison and ingredient-comparison between it, Adam and OT.

OT won out. The only thing about the Anavite that was better was the LCLT (may have been one or two other things). I was going to just re-up on Adam, this time around, but with the sale price on OT, it ended up being maybe a dollar more each month and had the joint complex in it, so I just ended up buying a year's supply of OT, so I wouldn't have to make any random purchases just for that as a staple a few months down the road.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw that.

I did a price-comparison and ingredient-comparison between it, Adam and OT.

OT won out. The only thing about the Anavite that was better was the LCLT (may have been one or two other things). I was going to just re-up on Adam, this time around, but with the sale price on OT, it ended up being maybe a dollar more each month and had the joint complex in it, so I just ended up buying a year's supply of OT, so I wouldn't have to make any random purchases just for that as a staple a few months down the road.
Yeah OT has the joint complex, the thing I like most about the Anavige though is I get to experience the beta alanine tingles early in the morning lol. Probably not the best reason to buy it. But it was my staple multi for months on end until I bought a ton of OT for cheap. If it were to drop to 14 again I would blow a whole paycheck on it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah OT has the joint complex, the thing I like most about the Anavige though is I get to experience the beta alanine tingles early in the morning lol. Probably not the best reason to buy it. But it was my staple multi for months on end until I bought a ton of OT for cheap. If it were to drop to 14 again I would blow a whole paycheck on it.
Ah, that's right. I knew there were a few other things it had that were good. The BA is definitely a plus, because if you did the vitamin and then your pre-workout, you typically would get close to that 4g/day mark, which you want. That's nice so you don't have to get bulk BA for that reason. But, I want my multi to focus mostly on the vitamins/minerals more so than the bodybuilding type supps I'd use, anyway.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, that's right. I knew there were a few other things it had that were good. The BA is definitely a plus, because if you did the vitamin and then your pre-workout, you typically would get close to that 4g/day mark, which you want. That's nice so you don't have to get bulk BA for that reason. But, I want my multi to focus mostly on the vitamins/minerals more so than the bodybuilding type supps I'd use, anyway.
Yeah not very cost efficient unless its cheap