motivational buddy?

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
I have tons of goals for 2012, lots of them are fitness goals! I played tons of sports growing up, but havent been able to play because of my job! Im basically looking for a motivational buddy. Someone to give me tips, support, help!!! Im so new to the fitness world its sad. I do know that im more likely to succeed if i get help! Anyone willing to help me out!??

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have tons of goals for 2012, lots of them are fitness goals! I played tons of sports growing up, but havent been able to play because of my job! Im basically looking for a motivational buddy. Someone to give me tips, support, help!!! Im so new to the fitness world its sad. I do know that im more likely to succeed if i get help! Anyone willing to help me out!??
Lots of people I am sure. Your best way to get help besides reading people's threads and logs and asking questions on things that are interesting or confusing is to start a log of your own. All you need to do is state your stats, goals, and how you plan on getting there and ask for advice etc along the way. A log that is updated stays higher up on the new post list that most people skim through and is more likely to get looked at. A log also is good for you in that you can track your progress and can be a form of keeping yourself in check as you need to hold yourself accountable to to train in order to post and vice versa.

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
That makes sense, i guess i should have read more post before putting that one up huh?! I will post more stuff up tomorrow per your advice! Thank you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dustin07 General Chat 14
RobConnor General Chat 12
LizKing531 General Chat 3
benmayro General Chat 108
Supplements 7