In College, Lack of Cash, Good Idea For Bulking foods?

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Eat a lot of rice with the rice cooker in my dorm room, I eat a lot of eggs and chicken at the dining center. I need ideas for other food choices so I'm not eating out ALL the time. BTW I only have a microwave, anything helps guys thanks!!!!

T

Tboz

Banned
Awards
Instant cups of mac and cheese,, get some peanut buttter make alot of PBJs Do you have a fridge???? get lots of lunch meat make some killer sandwiches.. Oatmeal...

Got to be tough with just a microwave man

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
No doubt bro our dorms don't have stoves pretty dumb but yeah I have a fridge, and those are good ideas thanks man

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Oh and some more bull**** my roommate is allergic to peanut butter! Fuarkkkk

Scot_Anderson

Scot_Anderson

Awards
What kind of budget are we talking about. I eat about 6 times a day on a high protein diet along with my gf and we never spend more than $500.00/month. 250-300 dollars per person, that's pretty affordable. If your interested ill let you how I do it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What kind of budget are we talking about. I eat about 6 times a day on a high protein diet along with my gf and we never spend more than $500.00/month. 250-300 dollars per person, that's pretty affordable. If your interested ill let you how I do it.
I'll be interested in learning this as well.

Scot_Anderson

Scot_Anderson

Awards
Eating 6-7 times a day on a high protein diet is really the only way to shred and store food. Oatmeal, applesauce, brown rice, veggies, eggs, cottage cheese, natural fruit, protein shakes, protein bars/snack bars, chicken, fish, beef once in awhile, good whole wheats, a good multi-vitamin have a cheat day once in awhile cut out sugar as much as possible. Try to workout on high stamina 45 minutes per day. You will be shocked how much better you feel.

If you are interested at all ill email you my program and pricing break down, people at my work ask me what program I'm on all the time...so I put it down on paper so it's super easy to see. Also if your looking to bulk you obviously lift longer and heavier.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Ok anything in particular I could do with the chicken? Is their microwaveable chicken breasts? Nasty, haha but it's what I gotta do and I got my program and eating down I just need cheaper foods that are the same thing as eating say a chipotle burrito.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
Mince - Peanut butter - milk - oats - museli - bacon - chicken breasts - cottage cheese - rice - pasta packs - potatoes - Pizza - Cheese - Tuna,

You can mix an match majority of those things above, Buy some flour and make some pancakes loaded with eggs, and i dunno use your imagination lol...

And chicken breats in the micro is simple, cut your amount up, put it in a microwaveable dish, fill with some water, chuck some glad wrap over the top, cook for around 8-10mins for about 15oz worth and it should be sweet...

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Mince - Peanut butter - milk - oats - museli - bacon - chicken breasts - cottage cheese - rice - pasta packs - potatoes - Pizza - Cheese - Tuna,

You can mix an match majority of those things above, Buy some flour and make some pancakes loaded with eggs, and i dunno use your imagination lol...

And chicken breats in the micro is simple, cut your amount up, put it in a microwaveable dish, chuck some glad wrap over the top, cook for around 8-10mins for about 15oz worth and it should be sweet...
Thanks big man

Scot_Anderson

Scot_Anderson

Awards
Hey,
Microwave might have to do with the chicken, that sucks because it is something that gets nasty after awhile so you need to find other ways to cook it. Also I know your in college, but if you or anyone else wants to take advantage of free enterprise by setting up online subscriber basis based around this lifestyle take a look at what I'm doing, it is catered around the North American Market. Pretty much you change your point of purchase to online on stuff you already buy, except now your volume gets tracked. Eventually you show 20 to live this way and 600+ companies pay you out of a 5.2 billion dollar profit sharing fund around 5-7k a month residual income. It's not get rich quick, it takes time because you got to find those who like the healthy lifestyle (involves companies like Best Buy, Sears, Petco, Dicks Sporting Goods, etc.). It's pretty cool stuff.

MONTHLY CONSUMPTION FOR MY GIRLFRIEND AND I (2)

Monthly
QUANTITY POINT VALUE COST POINT OF PURCHASE
Oatmeal (100% oats) 3 0.00 8.94 Safeway
Apple Sauce 2 0.00 3.96 Safeway
Protein Bars 36 22.38 73.80 Online*
Snack Bars 18 10.06 33.16 Online*
Chicken Breast (Bags) 2 0.00 41.98 Safeway/Costco
Veggies (Packets) 2 0.00 15.10 Safeway
Brown Rice (Bags) 2 0.00 6.20 Safeway
Tuna Fish (Pouches) 40 0.00 45.00 Safeway
Cottage Cheese (Tubs) 3 0.00 7.98 Safeway
Pineapple (Tubs) 4 0.00 8.96 Safeway
Protein Shakes 36 26.64 102.60 Online*
Vitamin Water/Bottled Water 40 13.92 40.80 Online*
Multi-vitamins (Boxes/372 Tabs) 2 45.00 101.98 Online*
---------------- ------------------
2 CONSUMERS (PER MONTH) 118.00 PV $490.96 ONLINE = ^PV
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every 3 Months
QUANTITY POINT VALUE COST POINT OF PURCHASE
Electronics Unknown 4.17% Unknown Online* (BEST BUY)
Appliances Unknown 5.83% Unknown Online* (SEARS)
Sporting Goods Unknown 7.5% Unknown Online* (DICKS SP. GOODS)
Home Repair Unknown 8.33% Unknown Online* (ACE HARDWARE)
Shoes (Footwear/Clothes) Unknown 11.67% Unknown Online* (SHOEBUY.COM)
Pet Food/Care Unknown 12.50% Unknown Online* (PETCO)
Movies/Games/Music Unknown 11.67% Unknown Online* (SPUN.COM)
Variety Store Unknown 10% Unknown Online* (KMART)
Home Cleaning (Detergents) 2 (Dish/Clothes) 14.94 43.31 Online* (AMWAY GLOBAL)
Hair Products (Bottle 32 Ounce) 2 3.94 19.04 Online* (AMWAY GLOBAL)
Books/Reading Unknown 5.0% Unknown Online* (BARNES & NOBLE)
Outdoor Needs Unknown 6.67% Unknown Online* (BASS PRO SHOP)
Food/Beverages Unknown 11.67% - 24.17 Unknown Online* (OMAHA STEAK)
Clothes/Shoes Unknown 11.67% Unknown Online* (PACSUN)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POINT VALUE (WITHOUT PARTNER STORE PURCHASES)
POINT VALUE POINT OF PURCHASE

PERSONAL USE (MONTHLY)(1) 118 PV Online*
OPTIONAL CLIENT VOLUME (MONTHLY)(5)

Rod & Carol A. (2) 60.78 PV Online*

Jay & Tyler S. (2) 54.23 PV Online*

Bryce S.(1) 39.14 PV Online*

----------------

TOTAL POINT VALUE (PV) VOLUME 272.15 PV

MY BUSINESS >>>>>>>>>> 272.15 X 2.5 (Inflationary Index) = 680.375 BUSINESS VOLUME
680.375 X 3% (SEE REVENUE SHARING CHART, QUALIFY FOR 3%) = $20.41

NOW DUPLICATE THIS BY SETTING UP LOYAL CONSUMER BASIS

CHECK IT OUT: TEACH 20 PEOPLE WHO EVENTUALLY TEACH 3 HOW TO CHANGE THEIR POINT OF PURCHASE

REVENUE SHARING CHART
PV RATE
15000 31%
12500 29%
10000 27%
7500 25%
============>>>PROFIT SHARING OCCURS
6000 23%
4000 21%
2500 18%
1500 15%
1000 12%
600 9%
300 6%
100 3% >>>>>>272.15 PV QUALIFIES ONLY FOR 3%, IF YOU SHOW 3 OTHERS TO RUN THE SAME YOU MOVE UP AND CONTRACT
COMPANIES START TO PAY YOU THROUGH PROFIT SHARING OUT OF A 5.2 BILLION DOLLAR FUND GENERATED
THROUGH CUTTING OUT DISTRIBUTION CHAINS AND EXPLOITING WORD OF MOUTH MARKETING.

IMPORTANT: Running the volume of 272.15 Point Value and earning $20.41 a month is not that much money, but look what happens when you show 20 other people to live this type of lifestyle by being loyal consumers to a particular group of stores (Changing Point of Purchase to online).

* Remember by shifting your point of purchase (POP) to online you write-off all purchases that go through your
site with a 1099 tax return (qualify for over 100 tax benefits).

YOUR VOLUME + 3 COSUMERS THAT YOU SHOWED HOW TO CHANGE THEIR (POP)

(272.15) x (4) = 1088.60...Now take your total (PV) x the Inflationaery Index (II)
INFLATIONERY INDEX IS ALWAYS (2.5)

(1088.60) x (2.5) = 2721.50....This equals your Business Volume

NOW REFER BACK TO YOUR REVENUE SHARING CHART...AT (1088.60) YOU QUALIFY FOR 12%.
-NOW TAKE (2721.50) x (12%) = GROSS REVENUE

= $326.58(GR) ...Subtract (20.41) x (3) = 61.21 (YOUR TEAMS EFFORTS)

YOU EARN
$265.37

20 TEAMS AT (1088.60) EQUALS 21,772

TEAM VOLUME....................21,772
PERSONAL VOLUME............272.15
-----------
(22,044.15) x (2.5) = (55,110.33) x (31%) = 17,084.22
SUBTRACT YOUR TEAMS WORK (17,084.22) - (6531.60) =
MINIMUM INCOME TO YOU......
(NOT INCLUDING BONUS CHECK MINIMUM OF $15,000)......... $10,552.62/MONTH
Reply ?
Delete More ?

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Microwave will have to do but I'm good dude

Raymondowsley

Raymondowsley

Awards
I got myself a George Foreman and it is the shizz. They are like $40 and you can cook any meat on them...

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Get yourself the Carte Blance meal plan or whatever is unlimtied and just stock up FO FREE!

Scot-Anderson: thats amazing you have that all calculated. I may try to model my budgeting off of you.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I got myself a George Foreman and it is the shizz. They are like $40 and you can cook any meat on them...
Almost always thats a no no in dorms. Not sayin you cant have it, just be slick come inspection time.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
yeah they explicitly state no to george foremans, sad to say and the thing is I am on the unlimited meal plan the food just blows (same thing every meal). I was just going to use that sandwitch idea, I'm sure I can have enough variety with that

Raymondowsley

Raymondowsley

Awards
That sucks. Never did the college life. Unlimited meal plans? I would just get a bunch of different spices...lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That sucks. Never did the college life. Unlimited meal plans? I would just get a bunch of different spices...lol
What do they give u with unlimited meals?

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
unlimited access to the dining center M-F 7-9 and Sa-Su 10-530

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Usually eggs for breakfast and pasta and some kind of meat for lunch and dinner

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Yeah but I've tried several times to sneak out a chicken sandwich and they threatened to have my dining privileges revoked. Oh the problems of a meat head

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I had an unlimited meal plan id eat way to much haha. Everytime I visit schools in florida there meal centers always have a lot of options. Not sure why your options are so small.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah but I've tried several times to sneak out a chicken sandwich and they threatened to have my dining privileges revoked. Oh the problems of a meat head
Sneak it from some where else or take an extra 1 from them?

That's crazy.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
If I had an unlimited meal plan id eat way to much haha. Everytime I visit schools in florida there meal centers always have a lot of options. Not sure why your options are so small.
Boise State is nothing compared to Florida schools

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Sneak it from some where else or take an extra 1 from them?

That's crazy.
Just take an extra one I usually put it in my backpack, I'll probably do that more this semester

Raymondowsley

Raymondowsley

Awards
That's crazy. Im a Broncos fan and from Boise. I thought they would feed our boys better....lol!!

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
That's crazy. Im a Broncos fan and from Boise. I thought they would feed our boys better....lol!!
Good to hear man but yea they do I was just looking for possible cheaper foods if I chose to lower my meal plan

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Go to the burger bar and eat all the patties and loads of peanut butter ahhhhhhh num num num num!