Keto Rice Pudding
- 01-01-2012, 11:35 PM
Keto Rice Pudding
Cheers to the new year! Now itís time to get back on track and get that body youíve always wanted for 2012! I chose rice pudding as the first recipe of this new year to ease everyone back into the swing of low carb and keto cooking! This dish uses Miracle Rice from the Miracle Noodle line as a low carb substitute for the high carb and sugary traditional rice pudding. The miracle noodle product line is absolutely amazing and the best way to still have your favorite pastas and rice dishes without impacting your blood sugar and gaining weight. Miracle Rice is made of naturally water soluble fiber with no fat, sugar, or starch. The product has also shown beneficial effects backed by medical studies for Type II Diabetes, constipation, obesity, and cholesterol! Iím providing 2 links to purchase them at the bottom of the post. The first is for an individual packet for those who are curious, and the second is for buying the Miracle Rice in bulk for those who want to take my word for just how great it is!
Ingredients: Makes 6 Servings
3/4 Cup Heavy Cream
3/4 Cup Water
1 Package Miracle Rice (Link to purchase can be found at the end of the post)
6 Packets PureVia
2 tsp Vanilla Extract (No high fructose corn syrup!)
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine eggs, cream, water, vanilla and cinnamon in a food processor
3. Mix in drained Miracle Rice and pour into 6 custard cups.
4. Sprinkle one packet of PureVia and additional cinnamon on each custard
5. Place in a baking pan and pour hot water into the pan so it reaches 1 inch up the sides of custard cups.
6. Bake for 35 min and then set in the fridge for a few hours
7. Eat and enjoy!
FOR MACRO NUTRIENT BREAKDOWN AND OTHER LOW CARB AND KETO RECIPES CHECK OUT Low Carb, Keto , Paleo Diet Recipes | Nutrition Tips !
Similar Forum Threads
- By SinOrSlim in forum BulkingReplies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2012, 03:19 PM
- By SinOrSlim in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 01-01-2012, 11:34 PM
- By MAxximal in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 06-24-2010, 04:36 PM
- By nickyjoose in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2009, 07:34 PM
- By BLANE in forum RecipesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2006, 07:25 PM