Any online nutritionists specializing in BB?

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I want someone on the outside to take a deeper look at my diet and training. I've been working out too long with only modest gains. I cant ever reach my goals. I feel like I've tried it all. I want to be steered the right way, with no wasting time! Any suggestions? I can't seem to find anything online, or in my area (Boston).

SMC USA

SMC USA

Awards
Kevin Topka .. I think he is in Seekonk .. Should be able to google him .. He has won several titles in New England

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what I'm looking for!! 85 minute drive, hopefully can make something work!

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Funny, after entering some different words in the google search box, I found a couple more options closer to me near northern rt.95

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
iv herd alot of things about layne norton.. he knows his stuff as far as nurtrion, but i guess youd be paying through the roof....

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Layne is very good.

I do distance consulting for nutrition and training for bodybuilding and athletics. I also coach a collegiate bodybuilding team in MA.

Feel free to PM if you'd like to know more about what I offer and references.

That said, I always suggest you check references. Also, I suggest you find someone who specializes in your type of bodybuilding (natural vs. enhanced) and if you plan to compete, then someone who is familiar with the organization you plan to compete in (i.e.: OCB, NFBB, NPC, etc.)

Br

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
Layne is very good.

I do distance consulting for nutrition and training for bodybuilding and athletics. I also coach a collegiate bodybuilding team in MA.

Feel free to PM if you'd like to know more about what I offer and references.

That said, I always suggest you check references. Also, I suggest you find someone who specializes in your type of bodybuilding (natural vs. enhanced) and if you plan to compete, then someone who is familiar with the organization you plan to compete in (i.e.: OCB, NFBB, NPC, etc.)

Br
Didnt know you did all that Mr Red.... Awsome stuff, may have to keep you in mind for my contest prep for june or oct