Libido Boosting Stack

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been wanting to put together a stack designed to, among other things, increase the libido. I'm not saying I have a low libido, but I say the more the better. Here's what I've been thinking so far...

DAA
Nettle Root
* Stack with an additional test booster?
L-Arginine
Citrulline Mallate
Panax Ginseng
Ginko Biloba
Muira Puama
Fenugreek
Horny Goat Weed

Any ideas on changing anything? Adding anything?

Thanks

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oooh, thanks for the heads up. I wasn't even aware of those product.

I'm assuming you've used them, from the winky face haha. So how are they?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Interesting topic.

I wouldn't choose Arginine cause of poor bioavailability plus many people will get herpes outbreaks cause it changes arginine/lysine normal ratio.

I did try citrulline malate few times and also before and after my amateur weight lifting session few months ago and didn't feel any significant change in erection quality or libido boost.

But I did feel slight change when eating nuts like almonds, brazil nuts and pistachios that my morning erections were a bit stronger so I'd definitely rather eat food containing larger amounts or arginine then taking arginine supplements cause I do believe that food contains other beneficial stuff - not just arginine.

Maca made my testicles tingle so this was sign that it has effect and my ejaculates had more sperm so this at least for me helps at least with sperm volume.

Few other stuff like gingo and ginseng I think have more effects on blood flow and erection quality than libido so this could be more of a hit or miss.

But then again every person reacts differently plus quality of a product you buy also varies as well as a batch number from same product.

I think most natural libido booster are way under dosed for significant effect and many stuff works as a placebo effect.

Did you notice how in every study over 20% of placebo testing people had same effect that supplement product is willing to claim?

From prescription drugs (not counting AAS/PH) I think biggest effects should have dopamin agonist/prolactin antagonist like cabergolin for which I read many happy users claiming to have huge impact on their libido.

Not to mention hospitals with Parkinson patients given daily huge doses of cabergoline - where old men are turning into horny guys always harassing nurses hehe.

But I think best libido booster is still a hot women willing to do things you mostly only dream about hehe.

If anybody have personal experience what works for him in libido department, I'd also be willing to listen.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
What's with my reply in this thread posted like 10h ago cause it said it needs moderator approval (but another reply in another thread was published instantly)?

Too bad it took me 20' to write and share my personal experience what worked and not and what could work hmm.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Monohydrate - increases DHT and that's the major ticket right there. Some are afraid of hair loss - but I think that's bunk unless you have a genetic pre-disposition toward hair loss. I don't care much about my hair anyway - even though I have it half way down my back! LOL

tigers22

Awards
I've been wanting to put together a stack designed to, among other things, increase the libido. I'm not saying I have a low libido, but I say the more the better. Here's what I've been thinking so far...

DAA
Nettle Root
L-Arginine
Citrulline Mallate
Panax Ginseng
Ginko Biloba
Muira Puama
Fenugreek
Horny Goat Weed

Thanks
hey man just came across this thread. Just some things i've read is that both daa and fenugreek can raise prolactin which both lowers libido and also can cause gyno flare ups(if you've had any type of issue like that before). Apparently l-dopa can help to decrease prolactin so i'd think about throwing that in there. I hear erase works pretty well in boosting test levels and from reading reviews raises libido too. Also from personal experience yohimbine works very well. How's your stack been going so far?

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I never got it going like I had it written out on this site, this was just what I'd been thinking after doing maybe an hour or two worth of reading.

I may forgo the DAA in the future and just get a natural test booster like Testofen or Testopro, ect..

Well, I'm still supplementing for sexual health and I tried this the other night and I was rock hard and lasted for like 20 minutes (of hard pounding)... Sorry if that was too much info

This is what I took about 2.5-3 hours before hand

6g L-Arginine (I know it's a high dose)
6g Garlic extract
1g Panax Ginseng
120mg Ginkgo Biloba

I don't know if that's what made sex that night really good, but that's what I took.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPS EndoSurge has a nice combo of 2 ingredients that will help matters greatly.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established

DAA
Nettle Root
L-Arginine
Citrulline Mallate
Panax Ginseng
Ginko Biloba
Muira Puama
Fenugreek
Horny Goat Weed

Thanks
love that you added ginkgo biloba!!! its excellent for that.

i would honestly say to just buy a bottle of panax, and ginkgo.

Pick up a bottle of perform and natty v (run each at 3 caps) with 200mg panax, and 120mg Ginkgo (24%) and youll be good to go.

the alpha y in the natty v will increase blood flow to your unit

Alpha Mind

Awards

DAA
Nettle Root
L-Arginine
Citrulline Mallate
Panax Ginseng
Ginko Biloba
Muira Puama
Fenugreek
Horny Goat Weed

Thanks
Too many supplements. You can simplify that a lot:

Integrative Therapuetics - NF Formulas - Testosterone Formula
A quality Ginkgo supplement
Enzymatic Therapy - Hot Plants

Easy.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can you elaborate on enzymatic therapy and hot plants?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just get one thing: Long Jack 100:1 Pick up 100 grams and you will be all set for a while. Maybe stack that with a DAA product but that is enough.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
hcgenerate = big libido

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
By what I'm reading on this forum, members have great experience with Endosurge and HCGenerate and now some guys even trying them with Erase or new Erase Pro.

Hmm, really want to order something from the stuff mentioned in this thread by Tuesday (waiting 1st feedbacks on combo with Erase Pro).

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
personally most of the supplements that I have tried that are geared towards boosting libido have all been crap. The one supplement that boosted my libido substantially along with my mood was DS activate xtreme

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I don't need anything to boost libido, I need something that will make me last 30-45 minutes!!

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up.. HCGenerate looks pretty wicked, so I'm going to give that a try.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
HCGenerate didn't really do much for me. I like the transaderm for boosting libido though

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
i pop 3 paravol and 300mg of 5-HTP, once the paravol runs out gonna try Perform with the 5htp.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I average like 15 minutes I guess but occasionally go longer than that. It's nice but girls aren't going to want long session hump sessions all the time, less their girly parts become spongy, swollen and bruised.

You can always do some foreplay, hump and then stop to do more foreplay. This way you can pretty much have fun time however long you want!

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
yea I know 15 minutes per women. In 6 days (Sat) I get two ladies at the same time. I want to give at least 15 minutes per.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Pull the plug today and ordered Endosurge/SNS DAA caps/Erase stack (as well as ON Optiman and ON Fish Oil).

Was thinking to order also HCGenerate to try as 2nd stack with DAA and Erase but only 1 EU supplier has it (but didn't have Endosurge).

In fact I only found 2 UK suppliers that had Erase - really crappy options for us EU clients to order US products (not to start going on that we pay 60% higher prices than US clients).

SoJoocy

Awards
I used "unleashed" recently and my libido went through the f***** roof and it's normally pretty high anyway. Finished the bottle and it's dropped back down a bit, kind of depressed I don't have another bottle :( haha

SoJoocy

Awards
6 a day for a week, 3 from then on, effects kind of levelled out in time, but I think bumping to 6 whenever for a libido boost would be a charm. Would prob run 6 a day for a PCT the whole run

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
I have a pretty high libido already...my gf and I go at it twice a night and unless we wake up late, at least once in the morning, every day. You don't even want to know about Saturdays lol.

That being said, I started taking erase on Monday and I can deffinately notice she is screaming alot easier lol. So, it must be doing something right. Hell, for the price, if thats all it was good for it would be worth it.

BrazilianDoc

BrazilianDoc

Awards
Mucuna Pruriens 400mg + Long Jack extract 400mg . Nice combo.

dthor

Awards
over 2 weeks into endosurge/ erase. great libido boost the first week. seems to be dropping lately may go down to only 2 caps of erase a day. Any thoughts?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to sound like a company whore but loggers saw positive changes in libido running our Testo/100 patch if you're looking for something different. I can probably help you out on the final price if interested.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
i pop 3 paravol and 300mg of 5-HTP, once the paravol runs out gonna try Perform with the 5htp.
5-htp increases your libido? All I ever read is how decreased libido is a side effect?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I would say by my own experience trying some of the most recommended supplements on this forum that most of this natural test boosters don't have huge effect if they are not taken in combination with proper diet, exercise and a good sleep.

Thinking on a really hot chick day and night is still a better method to feel horny and feel libido boost compared to popping pills.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I would say by my own experience trying some of the most recommended supplements on this forum that most of this natural test boosters don't have huge effect if they are not taken in combination with proper diet, exercise and a good sleep.
Did you really think that a supplement would change your life forever and eating healthy, sleeping, and exercising didn't matter? Hopefully this is still common sense. If you thought these pills could replace lack of sleep, nutrition, or exercise then you probably shouldn't have been buying the "recommended supplements listed on this forum".

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Did you really think that a supplement would change your life forever and eating healthy, sleeping, and exercising didn't matter? Hopefully this is still common sense. If you thought these pills could replace lack of sleep, nutrition, or exercise then you probably shouldn't have been buying the "recommended supplements listed on this forum".
No, I didn't think popping a pill is all you need for over 100% increase in test level but marketing of such supplements do try to picture such supplements as this is what you need to transform yourself into a stud in bed.

I posted this for all those replying how they are finishing 2nd bottle and feel nothing - even with proper diet, exercise and sleep.

Everybody have different experience since we all are different - I just posted my own experience.