Libido Boosting Stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. how many Unleashed were you taking daily?

2. 6 a day for a week, 3 from then on, effects kind of levelled out in time, but I think bumping to 6 whenever for a libido boost would be a charm. Would prob run 6 a day for a PCT the whole run
    •   

3. I have a pretty high libido already...my gf and I go at it twice a night and unless we wake up late, at least once in the morning, every day. You don't even want to know about Saturdays lol.

That being said, I started taking erase on Monday and I can deffinately notice she is screaming alot easier lol. So, it must be doing something right. Hell, for the price, if thats all it was good for it would be worth it.

4. Mucuna Pruriens 400mg + Long Jack extract 400mg . Nice combo.

5. over 2 weeks into endosurge/ erase. great libido boost the first week. seems to be dropping lately may go down to only 2 caps of erase a day. Any thoughts?

6. Not to sound like a company whore but loggers saw positive changes in libido running our Testo/100 patch if you're looking for something different. I can probably help you out on the final price if interested.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

7. Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    i pop 3 paravol and 300mg of 5-HTP, once the paravol runs out gonna try Perform with the 5htp.
    5-htp increases your libido? All I ever read is how decreased libido is a side effect?

8. I would say by my own experience trying some of the most recommended supplements on this forum that most of this natural test boosters don't have huge effect if they are not taken in combination with proper diet, exercise and a good sleep.

Thinking on a really hot chick day and night is still a better method to feel horny and feel libido boost compared to popping pills.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I would say by my own experience trying some of the most recommended supplements on this forum that most of this natural test boosters don't have huge effect if they are not taken in combination with proper diet, exercise and a good sleep.
    Did you really think that a supplement would change your life forever and eating healthy, sleeping, and exercising didn't matter? Hopefully this is still common sense. If you thought these pills could replace lack of sleep, nutrition, or exercise then you probably shouldn't have been buying the "recommended supplements listed on this forum".

10. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Did you really think that a supplement would change your life forever and eating healthy, sleeping, and exercising didn't matter? Hopefully this is still common sense. If you thought these pills could replace lack of sleep, nutrition, or exercise then you probably shouldn't have been buying the "recommended supplements listed on this forum".
    No, I didn't think popping a pill is all you need for over 100% increase in test level but marketing of such supplements do try to picture such supplements as this is what you need to transform yourself into a stud in bed.

I posted this for all those replying how they are finishing 2nd bottle and feel nothing - even with proper diet, exercise and sleep.

Everybody have different experience since we all are different - I just posted my own experience.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Libido Boosting Stack
    By Type O Hero in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 01:40 PM
  2. Testosterone Boosting Stack
    By TheYogurtMan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 03:15 PM
  3. Test Boosting Stack
    By Clickster in forum Supplements