- 11-30-2011, 12:26 PM
- 12-01-2011, 12:37 PM
Never tried it but read up a bit on it, seems to be very high in antioxidants and has ton of supposed health benefits i read of some site.
"According to a study presented at the 240th National Meeting of the American Chemical Society (ACS), "one spoonful of black rice bran contains more anthocyanin antioxidants than a spoonful of blueberries and better yet, black rice offers more fiber and vitamin E antioxidants, but less sugar."
Im curious if all the claims are true even as far as prevention of illnesses, cancer, and others.
I also read its the emperors rice, that it used to be so rare only the emperors could eat it.
So either way it provides as much nutritents as blueberries which most consider in the upper echelon of fruit antioxidant wise so why not try it.
I believe its not sold in many places either since its still relatively rare.
- 12-01-2011, 12:55 PMBoard Moderator
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
its not bad, has an unusal taste without any flavoring addedThis space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
Similar Forum Threads
- By Skyline310 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2011, 12:02 PM
- By Skyline310 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2011, 11:43 AM
- By MAxximal in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 06-24-2010, 03:36 PM
- By TipTopShape in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 20Last Post: 06-15-2010, 01:48 PM
- By jrkarp in forum RecipesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-24-2006, 06:42 PM