A LOWFAT BUT PROTEIN PACKED BREAKFAST

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Just wanted to share with everyone a good lowfat but protein packed breakfast...

I start with 2 servings of PLAIN greek yogurt... It has to be PLAIN because the other flavors are loaded with sugar... if you buy the right brand of greek yogurt, this will have 200 calories, zero fat and about 36-40 grams of protein

Next I hard boil 4 large eggs... After the eggs are done cooking cut out the yoke... After the yoke is out, fill each egg white will a spoon of peanut butter... Pop in the microwave for 5 second increments, about 5 times... (Increments so that the eggs don't pop and make a mess)... Then you have the peanut butter a little melted... each egg white cooked has 17 calories each and 3.6 grams of protein...

Your breakfast now has less than 300 calories and over 50 grams of protein... Its a wonderful and healthy start to the day!

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
or add protein powder to the greek yogurt with the melted PB and its like eating a cake.

super awesome

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing man :)

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
4 raw eggs, a splash of milk, scoop of whey, half a cup of oats, Greek yogurt, both plain and vanilla and strawberry, and a scoop of pb and some ice cubes is my 500 calorie breakfast shake! It fills up a 32 oz cup easy enough :)

VeeSix

Awards
4 raw eggs, a splash of milk, scoop of whey, half a cup of oats, Greek yogurt, both plain and vanilla and strawberry, and a scoop of pb and some ice cubes is my 500 calorie breakfast shake! It fills up a 32 oz cup easy enough :)
And whats the Protein content of that beast?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or add protein powder to the greek yogurt with the melted PB and its like eating a cake.

super awesome
So whey mixed into greek yogurt and you bake like a cake? Or pan cook like a pancake?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
That one I mix up in the blender is around mid 60's for protein...I only use 2 tblsp of plain Greek and one each of the flavored to keep the sugar content down....I think a serving is a cup...

I was drinking one at night for awhile too, but think it turned out to be a not so good idea LOL ..breakfast its great tho :)

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards

super awesome
definitely sounds good! i usually add a scoop of protein to the yogurt... ive never tried the pb in it but tomorrow morning i know im trying something new!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
That one I mix up in the blender is around mid 60's for protein...I only use 2 tblsp of plain Greek and one each of the flavored to keep the sugar content down....I think a serving is a cup...

I was drinking one at night for awhile too, but think it turned out to be a not so good idea LOL ..breakfast its great tho :)
thats a beast of a drink man... sounds great!

quigley

Awards
  • Established
is it just me or is adding 4 spoons of PB to 4 eggs going to make it non low fat and more than 300 calories?