Recomposition diet/training

Euch

Euch

Awards
Hey guys! First off I should let you know I'm very new to this whole recomp diet but first a little background check:

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 240
Bf%: 30% (roughly)

Bench/squat/dead
405/550/575

Current training schedule (But I'm open to ANY suggestions!)

Monday 5x5 deads + accessory lifts
Wed 5x5 bench + accessory lifts
Friday 5x5 squat + accessory lifts

So ideally the goal I have in mind is to gain lean muscle tissue and strength and reduce bf to around 15% but I'm having a hard time figuring out the diet plan (i.e. macros, carb cycling etc).

This is not a phase or cycle for me, this is how I want to eat for the rest of my life so this is very important to me. If anyone could post a link or any step in the right direction I would very much appreciate it. And please if I'm missing any info let me know!

And if this helps at all, the stack I plan on running to get started is:

DAA 3g
L-Dopa 800 mg 2x
Inhibit-E 25 mg
Na-R-Ala 150 mg 3x
Alcar 500 mg 3x
CLA 4g

Staples:

Multi, fish oil, calcium, green tea, cissus

Thank you so much guys!

Btw, I finally got the anabolicminds app so I'll be posting a lot more, I'm pumped!

Euch

Euch

Awards
Bump. Have I not provided enough info?

thsearfoss

thsearfoss

Banned
Awards
I'll see if I can find some good links that i used to have saved on diet strategies. If your wanting to maintain muscle mass but loose bf, I would stick to a high protein, low fat( but still s good amount of healthy fats as they will help fat loss), and moderate to lower carb depending on the day.Higher carb on intense training days and low carb on cardio only days. Also incorporate a couple HIIT sessions for cardio as well as regular cardio throughout the week. Eat 6 or so meals a day every 2.5-3 hours to increase your metabolism. Concentrate carbs in the morning and around training then taper them off during the day.