low testosterone

1. Registered User

low testosterone

hey guys, got testosterone measured lasr year
    and again a month ago last year it was 14nmol/l and this year it is 10.8nmol/l on a scale of 10-30 in my
    lab, im only 22 and i pushed for a referal to a endo, the only thing im concerned about now is the endo
    will tell me to go away with it being just in range but im tired so much my erections are weak, muscle gain poor
    and low semen volume

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jibba_128 View Post
    hey guys, got testosterone measured lasr year
    and again a month ago last year it was 14nmol/l and this year it is 10.8nmol/l on a scale of 10-30 in my
    lab, im only 22 and i pushed for a referal to a endo, the only thing im concerned about now is the endo
    will tell me to go away with it being just in range but im tired so much my erections are weak, muscle gain poor
    and low semen volume
    Are you taking any medications or supplements? Sometimes that can be the cause. If you are taking anything, do a bit of research and see if that could be the case. You can always try eating more fat in your diet and also, if you're under a lot of stress, that can definitely cause a decrease.

Lastly, a book called The Four Hour Body has a part on increasing testosterone. Good stuff.
    Highly recommend this supplement that has helped me lose weight with diet and exercise: http://www.pagg.me

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 04:32 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 06:58 AM
  3. For Sale: testosterone recovery stack (Testosterone Boosters)
    By spartan300 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 07:24 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 01:51 AM
  5. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 01:08 PM