low testosterone

jibba_128

Awards
hey guys, got testosterone measured lasr year
and again a month ago last year it was 14nmol/l and this year it is 10.8nmol/l on a scale of 10-30 in my
lab, im only 22 and i pushed for a referal to a endo, the only thing im concerned about now is the endo
will tell me to go away with it being just in range but im tired so much my erections are weak, muscle gain poor
and low semen volume

mikestenger

mikestenger

Awards
hey guys, got testosterone measured lasr year
and again a month ago last year it was 14nmol/l and this year it is 10.8nmol/l on a scale of 10-30 in my
lab, im only 22 and i pushed for a referal to a endo, the only thing im concerned about now is the endo
will tell me to go away with it being just in range but im tired so much my erections are weak, muscle gain poor
and low semen volume
Are you taking any medications or supplements? Sometimes that can be the cause. If you are taking anything, do a bit of research and see if that could be the case. You can always try eating more fat in your diet and also, if you're under a lot of stress, that can definitely cause a decrease.

Lastly, a book called The Four Hour Body has a part on increasing testosterone. Good stuff.