Cliff Protein Bar... Anyone try???

Tboz

Banned
Awards
Im in love with these choclate peanut butter protein bars.. They are Cliff Builder bar, they have 20g protein per bar.. They taste really really good and with a sandwich or yogurt it is a solid meal at work or in a pinch.. Like $1.55 a bar at target

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy the vanilla almond cliff builder bar there good and cheap i like the peanut butter one too but im in love with the vanilla almond one. There all natural bars so they won't be bad for you but in terms of protein bars theres probally better although i love the taste,

Alpha Mind

Awards
They're very solid protein bars and I love that they're natural.

I'm a huge fan of the chocolate mint flavor. It's the best, in my opinion.

I also love that I don't have to spend 20 minutes chewing them down to consume one.

They do have a decent amount of sugar, but it's nothing too crazy to concern yourself with.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
all kinds of soy/other processed garbage.... fail

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't care much for the builder bars. Their oatmeal bars are pretty good though.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
all kinds of soy/other processed garbage.... fail
Soy is a debateable protein the general conesensus is its garbage but i've had good success with it so im not against it, in reality there a business and soy is cheaper then other forms of protein hence why most foods fortify there foods with it over other protein sources. I like these bars there obviously not the best protein bars but you could be eating a lot worse things.