Cliff Protein Bar... Anyone try???
- 11-22-2011, 09:56 PM
- 11-25-2011, 05:50 PM
I enjoy the vanilla almond cliff builder bar there good and cheap i like the peanut butter one too but im in love with the vanilla almond one. There all natural bars so they won't be bad for you but in terms of protein bars theres probally better although i love the taste,
11-26-2011, 12:00 PM
They're very solid protein bars and I love that they're natural.
I'm a huge fan of the chocolate mint flavor. It's the best, in my opinion.
I also love that I don't have to spend 20 minutes chewing them down to consume one.
They do have a decent amount of sugar, but it's nothing too crazy to concern yourself with.
11-27-2011, 04:37 PM
11-27-2011, 05:58 PM
11-27-2011, 06:35 PM
I don't care much for the builder bars. Their oatmeal bars are pretty good though.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
11-28-2011, 09:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2009, 08:24 PM
- By CopyCat in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2009, 10:23 PM
- By spres444 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2008, 08:57 PM
- By DorianKing in forum General ChatReplies: 48Last Post: 12-19-2008, 04:46 PM
- By MashedPotato in forum General ChatReplies: 52Last Post: 03-10-2008, 08:31 AM