Eat more Canned Tuna for Man Boobs

Stri8ted25

Stri8ted25

Awards
Ok, I was at the store today and EVERY can of tuna says "Contains Fish and SOY". I know that the Veg broth most of them use must contain the soy, but why the F*** would you screw up natures perfect protein with...that? The only can I found with no soy was the Bumblebee PREMIUM Cut $7.76=4 cans. So much for getting good protein at a cheap price.

GJN5002

Awards
Most cans are lined with bisphenol A which mimics estrrogen. Makes a nice addition to the soy.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
How about the no drain tuna packets? They r so easy to carry around tear the top off and eat whenever wherever...

Stri8ted25

Stri8ted25

Awards
How about the no drain tuna packets? They r so easy to carry around tear the top off and eat whenever wherever...
Touche'. I need to check those

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
How about a different brand?

Salmon > Tuna

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
buy Sardines.. the one's with still the skin and bones in extra virgin olive oil. they taste better than tuna, less fish taste

Stri8ted25

Stri8ted25

Awards
Sardines.. the one's with still the skin and bones in extra virgin olive oil. they taste better than tuna, less fish taste
Really, I thought they smelled and tasted like ass.lol I'll have to check that out

Stri8ted25

Stri8ted25

Awards
How about a different brand?

Salmon > Tuna
Checked EVERY brand in the store, Mugen mentioned the dry packet ones which I did not check. But all the cans (except bumblebee Premium Fillet) contained soy

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
It's less than a dollar a pouch at winco if u go with the light tuna. I always stayed away from light in a can cuz it seemed like I'd drain half the meat into the sink lol. But light in the pouch seems like regular tuna I can't tell the difference. Let us know if these r soy free! I'm going to the store today so maybe I'll check.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
You can't really think the neglible amount of soy contained in a can of tuna is gonna make you grow man boobs, even if you ate 5 cans of tuna a day it still wouldn't. I am not a huge fan of soy, however I have not seen any conclusive evidence or VIABLE research that proves it even raises estrogen levels. Just my .02

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't really think the neglible amount of soy contained in a can of tuna is gonna make you grow man boobs, even if you ate 5 cans of tuna a day it still wouldn't. I am not a huge fan of soy, however I have not seen any conclusive evidence or VIABLE research that proves it even raises estrogen levels. Just my .02

Yeah, its a little more than ridiculous to think eating canned tuna is gonna give you gyno. If you go around searching out every single thing that may have some trace of soy in it you might end up like this,

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
The protein benefit is way more than the soy negatives. Soy is supposed to be healthy anyways.

Back to the topic tho:

Checked the store and starkist packets said soy the bumblee didn't say soy.

Alpha Mind

Awards
I've never noticed that before...thanks for the heads up.

I try to avoid soy (and growing man boobs) whenever possible.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Found that the starkist packs contained soy when the tuna was in water but the sarkist in olive oil had no soy.