Pumpkin Pie Protein Shake

SinOrSlim

Banned
Awards
I had a strange craving for pumpkin after the gym today and decided to play with my pumpkin spice latte recipe to incorporate it into my post-workout protein shake. The result was great! Pumpkin is usually one of those seasonal dishes we look forward to but unfortunately the only way it tends to get in our stomachs is in the form of a pie. It’s such a shame too, because pumpkin is actually is a great vegetable that’s low in carbs and loaded with vitamins and antioxidants.

Ingredients:
1 Scoop Vanilla Protein
3 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
2 Packets of Sweetener (I use PureVia)
1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
1/8 tsp Cloves
1 tsp Vanilla Extract (No Corn Syrup!)

Directions:

1. Combine all ingredients in a blender

2. Add ice little by little until desired consistency/thickness is reached

3. Pour in a cup, garnish with additional nutmeg and drink up!

for pics and more daily and personally made low carb and keto recipes check out sinorslim.com

Doberman13

Awards
Too funny. I had the same craving and decided to make a pumpkin protein pudding. I used 1 scoop syntrax micellar creme casein chocolate protein, 2% milk (mix to desired consistency) 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice to taste. Put it in the fridge for a few hours and I swear you would think you are eating pumpkin pie filling.

Jentry07

Awards
That sounds delicious! I can't wait to give it a try! Should fulfill that pumpkin pie craving I always get around this time, but am never able to partake in any!
Thanks for your creative thought and sharing it with us!!! :)