Recomp...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any1 have any good routines & diet for recomp (losing fat & building muscle staying around same weight).

I want to try this personally but recomp is
Not spoken of too much and I may need some ideas or at least some places to start.

Thx in advance.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Recomps are very tough id say 90% if not more comes down to diet you have to eat very very clean to have a succesfull recomp and maitain at or around maintence calories varying up to 200-300 each way. Recomps done correctly are very tough so much more so then cutting or bulking diets cause theres less room for error you have to be really exact with everything.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Recomps are very tough id say 90% if not more comes down to diet you have to eat very very clean to have a succesfull recomp and maitain at or around maintence calories varying up to 200-300 each way. Recomps done correctly are very tough so much more so then cutting or bulking diets cause theres less room for error you have to be really exact with everything.
Thx for the response..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
training doesnt matter. just keep lifting hard. everybody likes a different routine. i LOVE DC training. i cycle through about 5 different routines throughout the year. Recomp is dependent on Diet

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
training doesnt matter. just keep lifting hard. everybody likes a different routine. i LOVE DC training. i cycle through about 5 different routines throughout the year. Recomp is dependent on Diet
Yeah but still eating excess calories on recomp :)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Recomp is prob very easy with a hormone..you want to do this naturally?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Recomp is prob very easy with a hormone..you want to do this naturally?
No going to use halotest 25.
Trying to figure out a dosing scheme now...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
No going to use halotest 25.
Trying to figure out a dosing scheme now...
With a good dose and keeping your calories slightly above maintenance with intense workouts you should be able to build while getting leaner for sure

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
With a good dose and keeping your calories slightly above maintenance with intense workouts you should be able to build while getting leaner for sure
What dosing would u recommend?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
From what I have read a lot of people like 50/75/75/75/75/75 which is the same dose I am doing with h-drol right now. I believe halotest is the same as p-mag so anything you find on p-mag or h drol should directly apply to halotest as well

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
You could do Lift days with above maintenance cals, then cardio days with lower cals aka burn days. The Lean gains type routine. If you've read any of rickrocks logs you probably know what I am talking about.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx Mason and BD good advice.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
lean gains / if is the way to go if you want to try to recomp or at the very least lean bulk :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lean gains / if is the way to go if you want to try to recomp or at the very least lean bulk :)
From what I read that's like 3 meals and fasted correct?
I searched early this AM for like 5 minutes.
I'll look into the actual requirements....

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
it is very flexible. basically - it is usually 16 hours of fast and an 8 hour feeding window. and on training days it is higher protein and carbs and on burn days higher fat and protein. take a look at leangains.com there is a ton of info there :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
it is very flexible. basically - it is usually 16 hours of fast and an 8 hour feeding window. and on training days it is higher protein and carbs and on burn days higher fat and protein. take a look at leangains.com there is a ton of info there :)
Thx Bola...
I may actually try carb cycling