open to suggestions

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'm open for opinions and suggestions on my current regimine..... this is what I'm taking and a rough estimate of my general diet .... I run 4 miles three times a week, take yoga three times and lift hard and heavy four times.... my goal is 220 with 10% or less body fat... at 230 with 20% now.....

15g 1% androgel
5g creatine
20g arginine
10 g ornithine
2.5 g acetyl l-carnitine
15g glutamine
3 b-100 caps
1 twinlab daily one
1000 iu vit. E
6 fish oil caps
500 mg lysine

Breakfast: 15oz of salmon, 6 eggs, 1/4 cup rice, 1/4 cup oats, 1/4 cup ground flax scrambled.... banana, lecithin, seaweed, skim milk smoothie

Canned sardines and cooked chicken breasts for snacks all day after that....

Post workout is a couple boiled eggs and about 4oz of almond butter

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm open for opinions and suggestions on my current regimine..... this is what I'm taking and a rough estimate of my general diet .... I run 4 miles three times a week, take yoga three times and lift hard and heavy four times.... my goal is 220 with 10% or less body fat... at 230 with 20% now.....

15g 1% androgel
5g creatine
20g arginine
10 g ornithine
2.5 g acetyl l-carnitine
15g glutamine
3 b-100 caps
1 twinlab daily one
1000 iu vit. E
6 fish oil caps
500 mg lysine

Breakfast: 15oz of salmon, 6 eggs, 1/4 cup rice, 1/4 cup oats, 1/4 cup ground flax scrambled.... banana, lecithin, seaweed, skim milk smoothie

Canned sardines and cooked chicken breasts for snacks all day after that....

Post workout is a couple boiled eggs and about 4oz of almond butter
I hope you meant 5oz of Salmon and not 15oz? You're eating too much for breakfast, I would have that smoothie later on and spread it out.

All those supplements and no whey protein after your workout? I'd have some more good carbs before 7pm, Kashi TLC bars are a pretty decent option as would be fruit or some whole grain bread with your chicken as a sandwich.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I hope you meant 5oz of Salmon and not 15oz? You're eating too much for breakfast, I would have that smoothie later on and spread it out.

All those supplements and no whey protein after your workout? I'd have some more good carbs before 7pm, Kashi TLC bars are a pretty decent option as would be fruit or some whole grain bread with your chicken as a sandwich.
2434 calories
101 carbs
163 fat
148 protein
This is my nutritional breakdown for the day today

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Also,,, I'm not really sold on whey,,,, but I know I need more protein,, would rather eat meat and eggs than take whey,,,, I'm on the fence,,,,, saw some research that showed whey cakes up on the intestinal walls causing a bloated gut look I want to avoid,,, Schwarzenegger had that dramatically small, tight core that I want sooo bad

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely need to up the protein, get closer to 300, up the carbs a little too. With some more chicken or fish you could easily hit the 300g mark.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Also,,, I'm not really sold on whey,,,, but I know I need more protein,, would rather eat meat and eggs than take whey,,,, I'm on the fence,,,,, saw some research that showed whey cakes up on the intestinal walls causing a bloated gut look I want to avoid,,, Schwarzenegger had that dramatically small, tight core that I want sooo bad
I wouldn't worry much about that, I'd assume 95+% of competitive bodybuilders use whey religiously and look how lean they get.

I'd reduce the fat and up the protein for sure, aiming for at least 200g/day.

2400 calories
220g protein
175g Carbs
90g Fat