Reaching Macros: Timing. - AnabolicMinds.com

Reaching Macros: Timing.

1. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Reaching Macros: Timing.

I want to hear some discussions on weather people believe how effective it is to get there macros in a day. I know people eat 2-4 meals snacks a day but not every 2-3 hours and other people 6-8 meals a snack every 2-3 hours both hits the macros but what's everyones feeling on this?

Thx in advance guys.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.

I think logistically for me, what works best is 4 really large meals. I'm a 4th year student in university, and when I'm on campus all day, or at the library, I would rather only carry 2-3 meals with me, rather then 5 smaller ones. It also works best for the anabeta cycle that im doing right now. A sort of simple meal plan for me is

1. Eggs with veg/oats and bananas/potatoes - round 800cals
    2. Big ass fruit shake - bout a 1000 cals and 40grams of protein
    3. loaded wraps of some kind - 3 big ass wraps with veg/potatoes/meat - another 1000 cals
    4. Pasta/meat/veg/potatoes/some kind of treat like a few spring rolls or something - round 800-1000 cals
    5. Dessert - I usually just pig out on more fruit, with a few small peices of chocolate.

I tend to be more of a high carber, used to to be like 70/15/15 for percentage of calories coming from carbs/proteins/fats in the summer when I was road biking about 100km a week, but since its colder now, and I'm off the bike for most of the week, I'll slip down to about 60/20/20 which is where I like to be. Seems to work best for my body.

Similar Forum Threads

1. HELP! Reaching Out To The Well Informed!
    By AlmostRipped in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 06:44 PM
  2. Reaching a crossroads
    By nothnbutapeanut in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 05:38 PM
  3. Reaching a crossroads
    By nothnbutapeanut in forum Bulking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 05:28 PM
  4. AAS before reaching genetic limit