Drug Test Help

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Good day folks - My little brother just landed a sweet job, and now he has to pass a drug test. He is a habitual pot smoker, and smokes a few times every day. Is there any way to speed up the detox process? The test will be a urine test, and it will probably be in about a week's time.

Also, if detoxing fast isn't an option - is there any way to fool a urine test?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check your local health stores. Most will have quick detox drinks that will help him pass. I have used them myself several times back when I was in high school and they work. They sell a drink that you drink the day of the test and they also have pills that you take daily prior to your test.

Also for extra insurance they should also carry at home drug test. After taking the detox product he can teat himself to make sure he is good

1Sam

Awards
Head shops also carry detox like drinks. Your bladder can be used like a water bottle so if he drinks lots of water on the day of the test his urine will be clear (diluted), some added vitamins and your urine will have the color it should.

Without the vitamins they will maybe fail him being that it looks like you are trying to hide something.

If the test is in the morning i'd take a leak before you leave the house and drink w/e to get some fresh liquid in your system.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies gentlemen, gonna have lil bro swing by GNC and see if he can find something

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Water & vinegar drink alot about 1/2 gallon 2hr before going(couple tbs vin)sometimes they will make you come back because its to clean and they do tests for detox aids too.

benmuscle

Awards
but there's nothing illegal about detox aids...

dalexander

dalexander

Awards
vinegar...or ive never done this but i know wierd info idk y...Buy catheter, clean sterilize area, lubricate about 8 inches on catheter, insert, use someone elses urine into bladder right before test...heard to be very painful but if he wants the job lol

steppinRazor

Awards
rofl!!!!! dude fukc that

SERIOUSLY, tho. check it.
FRUIT PECTIN.

the one in THIS box. its actually THE INGREDIENT in all those DETOX drinks sold at head shops... dont believe me?? do some research.. this ****s 4 dollars... a detox drink is 40. drink a pack of this and take a multi, 2 hours before test. piss once or twice and then go. YOU WILL PASS.

certo.jpg

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
If useing dilution method, creatine can keep creatinine up and b vitamins are what keep ur pee yellow.

steppinRazor

Awards
If useing dilution method, creatine can keep creatinine up and b vitamins are what keep ur pee yellow.
Sorry to let you guys down but urinalysis doesn't use the pigment of your piss to determine a pass or fail.. Also if you dilute, the results will be inconclusive, which depending on who's collecting the results, could be considered a fail

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies, he bought a detox drink on his own and passed.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best source for drug info like this is erowid.org

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to let you guys down but urinalysis doesn't use the pigment of your piss to determine a pass or fail.. Also if you dilute, the results will be inconclusive, which depending on who's collecting the results, could be considered a fail
i really wish this stupid, stupid myth that these detox drinks work. they aren't detoxing anything. THC is fat soluble. which means fat needs to be burned off in order to eliminate THC from your body. over the course of a month or so thc metabolites are released from tissue into your blood stream, then to excretion where it is found in your urine. the detox drinks typically contain a little creatine ( to raise creatitine levels), some b vitamins for color, and a ton of water. they aren't doing anything special.

sorry to let you down, but, the dilution method is the only method without substituting with someone elses urine, that works.

the point is not to piss straight water. the drug test isn't testing for THC metabolites. they are testing for a certain concentration of thc metabolites. if you're creatinine levels are too low it will be a fail because it will be too diluted. if the test doesn't have high enough specific gravity, it's a fail. the b vitamins for color are only to avoid suspicion of a straight clear sample.

so instead of getting a bottle of water from a headshop for $30 and jeopardizing the job, you should google ''dilution method'' by n2.

i'd use substitution though. its guaranteed. find someone who doesn't smoke, put the urine in a 3oz shampoo bottle. keep the urine hot and place the bottle under your ballsack . if the urine is 95 degrees by the time you take the test ( you'll know because they have a thermostat on the cup), and you don't panic, it's a 100% pass.

steppinRazor

Awards
Of course they aren't really detoxing you're body, that's why they only work for a few hours. Its more of a masking agent. And yes they do work, no myth about it. And to take things further the active ingredient in ALL of them is plain old fruit pectin. The vitamins in them pretty much mean nothing, besides being a proprietary blend and there for a selling point.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Of course they aren't really detoxing you're body, that's why they only work for a few hours. Its more of a masking agent. And yes they do work, no myth about it. And to take things further the active ingredient in ALL of them is plain old fruit pectin. The vitamins in them pretty much mean nothing, besides being a proprietary blend and there for a selling point.
like i said, they arent doing anything but diluting the sample. you'd get the same effect drinking water. my buddy smoked up until 2 days before a test, drank a bunch of water before the test and he passed. what's fruit pectin supposed to be doing? pectin is fiber. and there are negligible milligrams of it in the drinks.

steppinRazor

Awards
To be honest all the info I know about how it works is bro-science..something about filtration in the kidneys. And you're actually not diluting while using this, drink about 32 ozs water MAX. The goal is not to dilute your urine, as dilution is a sign of tampering with the test. I myself have passed several UAs using this method...tell me this, if it didn't work, why would every single "detox" drink on the market contain this obscure ingredient?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
To be honest all the info I know about how it works is bro-science..something about filtration in the kidneys. And you're actually not diluting while using this, drink about 32 ozs water MAX. The goal is not to dilute your urine, as dilution is a sign of tampering with the test. I myself have passed several UAs using this method...tell me this, if it didn't work, why would every single "detox" drink on the market contain this obscure ingredient?
did you even read my long post up there? when i say ''dilute'' it means lowering the concentration of THC metabolites. by definition when you dilute, you are lowering the solute concentration of a solution. if it is TOO diluted, meaning creatinine, specific gravity, etc are out of range, it will come back as an invalid sample.

just remember that correlation is not causation. just because pectin is in a drink, doesn't mean pectin is causing the pass. especially in some tiny amount like that. did you do a controlled experiment drinking the same exact amount of water creatine,etc without the pectin and taking drug tests?

edit : i guess you could try as well taking metamucil before a test and seeing if the fiber binds to the metabolites. 3g should work alot better than the 500mg or whatever amount is in the drinks

steppinRazor

Awards
I guess I misunderstood what you meant by dilution. No, no controlled experiments were held. come on man.
I'm just saying I know it works, has worked several times an not just with me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 64
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 15