do you need fats while on cycle?
- 10-06-2011, 05:28 PM
- 10-06-2011, 05:32 PM
because they servfe other cellular functions as well as providing energy as well as increasing cholesterol (yes good levels included)
some have Lignands for PPARa and y so they can aid in keeping you lean. Help absord vitamins ect.
- 10-06-2011, 05:42 PM
I don't add any fat outside of what comes with my 1.8lbs of flounder a day, and 9.7oz of beef.
do you think that's okay?
10-06-2011, 06:04 PM
ask yourself how much fat is in there,
i would say you personally need a minimum of 80g fat in your diet.
10-09-2011, 06:06 PM
I think you should always have some sort of good fats no matter your current routine. Check out coconut oil, it's the tits.
10-09-2011, 07:39 PM
you think it's better than fish oil?
10-09-2011, 07:44 PM
10-09-2011, 07:57 PM
- 6'0" 218 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2009
- Rep Power
If you want to be deficient in 4 vitamins in 2 weeks you can go low fat, you need fats, simple as that.
If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
10-10-2011, 05:09 PM
not to mention our cell membranes are made up of lipids (fats). Very essential for hormone production as well as brain function
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dixihorn69 in forum RecipesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-13-2011, 05:11 PM
- By Vallos in forum PESReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2010, 09:56 AM
- By ItsHectic in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 06-27-2007, 09:44 PM
- By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 15Last Post: 05-20-2007, 10:45 AM
- By stxnas in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 35Last Post: 06-20-2006, 08:08 AM