Chipotle Mexican Grill
- 10-27-2011, 11:06 AM
Yea thats a given with most fast food the portion sizes are so huge, i find though for a dinner i normally grab about 600-800 cals so this is pretty spot on i havent been in a few weeks but am so addicted to the burritos i don't think i change hell it won't kill me especially since i aint trying to compete or anything.
- 10-27-2011, 01:54 PM
10-28-2011, 05:16 PM
10-30-2011, 01:12 PM
i must say it is a pretty good food on cheat day. not so much calories in there but nice enjoying food.
10-30-2011, 03:42 PM
Every time I get that hefty a$$ burrito in my hand I can't help but look around at people in the line and imagine flinging that bad boy into someone's face and watch their face get smashed and contort in slow motion. I mean it's like a weapon..lol.
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
10-30-2011, 03:44 PM
10-31-2011, 07:52 AM
10-31-2011, 10:23 AM
10-31-2011, 06:44 PM
11-02-2011, 11:58 AM
11-02-2011, 12:00 PM
11-08-2011, 12:14 AM
You guys must eat like ladies, a double meat chicken buritto is 1100 cals, 115 carbs, 90 protein, and 35 fat. Sounds like a solid meal to me?
11-09-2011, 02:52 PM
11-09-2011, 11:16 PM
I eat it all the time. I eat it with no rice, black beans, peppers, chicken, salsa, corn, and lettuce.
Similar Forum Threads
- By quakebks in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2009, 02:42 PM
- By theshocker21 in forum BulkingReplies: 33Last Post: 12-26-2006, 10:46 PM
- By yeahright in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2006, 02:38 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 20Last Post: 01-20-2006, 10:04 PM
- By Irongame in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2004, 01:54 PM