Chipotle Mexican Grill

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Yea thats a given with most fast food the portion sizes are so huge, i find though for a dinner i normally grab about 600-800 cals so this is pretty spot on i havent been in a few weeks but am so addicted to the burritos i don't think i change hell it won't kill me especially since i aint trying to compete or anything.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Try the burrito bowl(skip the flour tort) and only eat half of it at one sitting, save the other half for an hour later) def. not ideal. It's AT LEAST 2servings
    I actually do this myself if I'm eating there for any other time besides post-workout. It's great. You can even add extra toppings for free, except meat and guac (though sometimes you get away with extra).
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    I actually do this myself if I'm eating there for any other time besides post-workout. It's great. You can even add extra toppings for free, except meat and guac (though sometimes you get away with extra).
    Yea you can really load up on the veggies! Def a big fan of this place over Moe's anyday. The ingredients are A LOT more fresh!

4. i must say it is a pretty good food on cheat day. not so much calories in there but nice enjoying food.

5. Every time I get that hefty a$$ burrito in my hand I can't help but look around at people in the line and imagine flinging that bad boy into someone's face and watch their face get smashed and contort in slow motion. I mean it's like a weapon..lol.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

6. I'm in college this is like a staple HA must eat here 4 times a week. steak rice bowl FTW.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I'm in college this is like a staple HA must eat here 4 times a week. steak rice bowl FTW.
    LOL I like how you said I "must" eat here 4 times a week. What a great college life! I remember eating at the dining hall WISHING I had money for Chick-Fil-A or Chipotle.... haha

8. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    LOL I like how you said I "must" eat here 4 times a week. What a great college life! I remember eating at the dining hall WISHING I had money for Chick-Fil-A or Chipotle.... haha
    Lol, at my university people wished they could afford a dining meal plan (not really, the food at 2/4 dining halls was pretty bad). Some people lived off of eating out just to save money. I simply knew which dining halls to hit up when, and with an "unlimited plan" could go there as often as I wanted throughout the day

9. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Lol, at my university people wished they could afford a dining meal plan (not really, the food at 2/4 dining halls was pretty bad). Some people lived off of eating out just to save money. I simply knew which dining halls to hit up when, and with an "unlimited plan" could go there as often as I wanted throughout the day
    Did you know you could go to the Bursar's Office and turn in your meal plan for Cash(really a check) LOL You will get about 75% of the value of it... Just FYI :-)

10. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    I hear ya. Well when money is tough, you know you can turn that unlimited meal plan in for cash right? Go to the Bursar's Office, you will get about 80% of your money back in the form of a check.... ;-) FYI

11. You guys must eat like ladies, a double meat chicken buritto is 1100 cals, 115 carbs, 90 protein, and 35 fat. Sounds like a solid meal to me?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Cantell View Post
    You guys must eat like ladies, a double meat chicken buritto is 1100 cals, 115 carbs, 90 protein, and 35 fat. Sounds like a solid meal to me?
    During bulking cycles thats a great meal not so much for maintence and below i get the normal burrito still rides me at like 800-900 which is a solid meal for me.

13. I eat it all the time. I eat it with no rice, black beans, peppers, chicken, salsa, corn, and lettuce.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. forman grill
    By quakebks in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 02:42 PM
  2. How many calories are in your Chipotle???
    By theshocker21 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 10:46 PM
  3. Chipotle shrimp kabobs
    By yeahright in forum Recipes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 02:38 AM
  4. George Foreman's Grill $39.99
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 10:04 PM
  5. how much fat does a grill reduce by?