The Hotel Challenge
- 09-10-2011, 06:29 PM
The Hotel Challenge
To make a long story short:
- I'm in a hotel for at least 30 days. Probably longer.
- I thought I was going to have a kitchen(was thinking I had a temp. living room)
- I don't have a kitchen
- I have a mini-fridge with a separate freezer and a microwave
- Goal is to cut, need about 2k calories.
I was planning on doing anabolic diet but the lack of stove has me rethinking. Not sure how hotel management would feel about me having a george foreman in here.
Would love to hear everyone's thoughts about a plan I could throw together
- 09-10-2011, 07:52 PM
Eggs, can tuna, frozen burgers, cheese, peanuts, almonds, other nuts, peanut/almond butters, green beans, protein powder, frozen veggies in those microwave steam packs, canned chicken, salads, ummm I can't think of any more
Your best bet would be to sneak in a Forman grill but if that's not possible there is enough food choices that you can get by. I used to live off tuna, almonds and green beans when I was in a dorm room."The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
- 09-13-2011, 05:13 PM
10-06-2011, 05:05 PM
sweet potatoes can be cooked in the microwave by wrapping them in a wet washcloth or paper towel and nuking them for about 5 minutes.
oatmeal is easy, obviously.
for protein your choices are limited- Tuna, Jerky, raw fish "make sure what you buy is clean, but if you can prepare it right this is probably the best option".
fat's should be pretty much the same as normal, most don't require cooking.
10-06-2011, 05:06 PM
The raw fish is assuming you can't get a George forman
Similar Forum Threads
- By justing in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 12-15-2008, 04:30 PM
- By Brolic in forum BulkingReplies: 16Last Post: 06-23-2008, 10:44 AM
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2007, 11:47 AM
- By Homerjay in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 22Last Post: 05-03-2005, 10:45 AM