what type of beans

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
what type of beans do you guys eat? and any recipes?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Black beans r the way to go. I put them in everyrhing from eggs to salads low n good protein cant beat it plus a can only cost a 1.19

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Black beans or red kidney beans are the ones that when i do eat them i go for.Plus there the only one's i found you can get with low sodium.
Black in eggs,rice and kidney i like in salads or with a lean meat(pork loin)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for black beans too. Gotta luv 'em!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Obviously it would depend on if you actually want the carbs or not. I prefer to get my carbs from other sources so the only beans I ever do, and it isn't very often are just basic steamed green beans.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All different types in all sorts of recipes.

I buy my beans uncooked and in the bags....I soak them and then cook them myself - less preservatives and sodium.

Br

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Cook some ground beef (turkey used to be my favorite) with some onions and garlic on olive oil, until it gets nice and golden. Once it's like that, add up the black beans and let it stir for a while. Add then some worchestershire (sp?!) sauce and some hot buffalo sauce, actually, make that a LOT of buffalo sauce. Cook it through, place it on a nice tortilla, add cheese on top and shazam, got yourself a delicious burrito.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Black beans