1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.17%

Bloodsugar really low!!

Hey buddies,

I dont know whats wrong with my body. I definitely gain fat and water very easily.
    I used Steroids 2 years ago.

My libidio has been really low for almost 1 year so far. I am really depressed and I dont know the reason
    My thyroid is fine i c hecked it some months ago. But I havent checked test,e2,östradiol.... I have an appointment in 2,5 weeks.

My bloodsugar is really low, too it was 2 hours after the breakfast (100gr oatmeal) 37mg/ml O.o I couldnt believe that is that even possible?
    I sthere something wrong with my insulin?

Please help me.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.56%

As for the low blood sugar, 37 is dangerously low.
    Look at some info on reactive hypoglycemia.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.17%

Thanks for your answer buddy. Yeah I know its really low but I dont feel weak or something its just depression and low libidio and I am sweating a lot at the moment.

It also seems so that if I dont eat for a longer time my mood turns really bad and I become aggressive. After sugarintake it gets better...

Sorry for my english, its crappy I am from Germany.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.11%

It is partly relative for the individual person. However, 37 is a bit low. I would retest it and if it shows the same then you should probably inform your doctor of this.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.56%

Quote Originally Posted by TheMachiine View Post
    Thanks for your answer buddy. Yeah I know its really low but I dont feel weak or something its just depression and low libidio and I am sweating a lot at the moment.

It also seems so that if I dont eat for a longer time my mood turns really bad and I become aggressive. After sugarintake it gets better...

Sorry for my english, its crappy I am from Germany.
    It really sounds like you may be having some big swings from high to low with your blood sugar. All of these symptoms can be signs of this. You need to test your blood sugar several times a day if possible, especially when you are feeling bad.
    Getting your HBA1C checked would give you a clearer picture as well.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.17%

Hey thanks again, yes i bought a bloodsugar device I can check my bloodsugar on empty stomach and 2 hours after breakfast and I am really curious about the results. Because there is definitely something wrong in/with my body. Sometimes I think doctors dont listen and dont help they just do there routine and thats it. My doctor told me yeah well just keep some glucose with you and everything will be fine.
    I going to post the results tomorrow in the evening.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.56%

Quote Originally Posted by TheMachiine View Post
    Hey thanks again, yes i bought a bloodsugar device I can check my bloodsugar on empty stomach and 2 hours after breakfast and I am really curious about the results. Because there is definitely something wrong in/with my body. Sometimes I think doctors dont listen and dont help they just do there routine and thats it. My doctor told me yeah well just keep some glucose with you and everything will be fine.
    I going to post the results tomorrow in the evening.
    Curious about your results.
    Finding a good doctor can be tough for sure.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.17%

So, it was this morning on empty stomach 60mg/dl and 3 hours after breakfast (100gr Reis, Whey, Banana, Apple) 57mg/ml?!?!

Are these devices exactly?

What do you think jay?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

A little low? A 37mg/dL blood glucose is a critical value at any hospital worldwide! Normal range is between 60-100.

Now Im insulin sensitive and will run low blood glucose normally and take a huge dive after consuming high glycemic carbs. It sounds like an insulin issue. I would also consider checking other glucose homeostatic hormones as well: cortisol, epinepherine, norepinepherine, and especially glucagon. There's an imbalance somewhere - get a lipid profile done too (HDL/LDL/TRIG/CHOL) to evaluate which organs are involved.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.56%

Sorry for the delayed response.
    Those numbers are too low. You would want to be closer to about 80 on your fasting number in the a.m.
    The numbers after 3 hours are too low as well. Fruit is sugary and can cause quite a response. I would be curious to see your numbers at 1 hour and 2 hours after the exact same meal.
    I wonder if numbers are going fairly high(160 or higher) and then bottoming out on you. Try to limit your carbs and especially the higher glycemic ones.
    Keep a log of your numbers and what you had eaten for your doctor.
    Let me know how things are going.
    Jay
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Have you ever had your cortisol tested? Low cortisol/adrenal problems can cause perpetual low blood sugar issues. No matter how many carbs you eat or how much food you eat you will still have low blood sugar if you have a cortisol deficiency.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.7%

37?

You need to speak to a doctor about that. I'd suggest finding someone to specialized in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. They'll be able to help you with your blood sugar and figure out what's up with your libido and mental state, rather than just put you on rx meds.