The fasting diet is for morons!!!

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    oh man, I wonder if anyone remembers the horror of getting this script running on their browser back in the day (although it was absolutely hilarious at the same time).

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I will point out a great irony here in that so many people are using the Caveman analogy here, but also do not have the food selection from that era. How many using IF are also following Paleo principles?
    I may not follow the Paleo principals perfectly with my diet, but in the past I did have to knock the few lucky women over the head before dragging them by the hair back to my cave in order to get lucky, LoL!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I may not follow the Paleo principals perfectly with my diet, but in the past I did have to knock the few lucky women over the head before dragging them by the hair back to my cave in order to get lucky, LoL!
    when I attempted paleo, I got to where I had to eat half a jar of almond butter a day just to keep weight up. I was consuming WAY more calories on it than off it just to stay level and recomp.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    when I attempted paleo, I got to where I had to eat half a jar of almond butter a day just to keep weight up. I was consuming WAY more calories on it than off it just to stay level and recomp.
    I was only messing around, LoL, I have never attempted the Paleo diet personally!

I am like most of the guys on this thread, I do the research, I follow people's logs and try to figure out what is best for me based on their body types and what their diet is doing for them, etc. I am personally doing my own log with my normal way of shredding down (6 meals a day/meal every 3-4hrs) I am only doing this because I have a goal and a deadline and this has proven to work for me many times in the past, so my train of thought is... "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" But, with that being said, once I have completed my shredd and am looking to maintain my hard earned muscle and fat loss, I will definitely be giving Lean Gains a fair shake. Both Doug & Chris seem to have very similar body types and metabolisms to my own, so I am very confident it will work well for me, if not, well I'll just chalk it off as an experiment which I learned from, but I really think it will work for me just fine!

Again, I am only repeating what I have read a number of times in this thread, but, we are all here to learn and find what works best for our own bodies and you can't do that if you find just one way that works and never try anything new!
    www.finaflex.com
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Sounds like you need to broaden your food selection some.

Between eggs, EVCO, EVOO and meat (beef and pork especially) you can hit almost any calorie amount without "half a jar of almond butter"
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    Sounds like you need to broaden your food selection some.

Between eggs, EVCO, EVOO and meat (beef and pork especially) you can hit almost any calorie amount without "half a jar of almond butter"
    I'll admit part of that was that I was travelling at the time for work, so didn't have access to my normal kitchen (I work from home). So it was buying premade hard boiled eggs, and whatever I could eat that I could store in a minifridge and microwave at best. plus what I could get at restaurants, but it was still pretty limited (or got over my per diem to do )
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I'll admit part of that was that I was travelling at the time for work, so didn't have access to my normal kitchen (I work from home). So it was buying premade hard boiled eggs, and whatever I could eat that I could store in a minifridge and microwave at best. plus what I could get at restaurants, but it was still pretty limited (or got over my per diem to do )
    I know the theory behind it is... "If you want anything bad enough, you can make it work!" But, I will say this, for those that travel for a living and still stay in good to great shape... "Bless your hearts!" I don't care what anyone says, if you have never traveled and I mean traveled where you are hardly home for a day or two every two weeks and staying at hotels all the time and trying to find new gyms and limited cooking via the places you are staying and trying to stay on a budget, it can sometimes overcome how bad you want it in difficulty! I just count my lucky stars that I have pretty much always worked a job where I can take my food with me and have access to a fridge and microwave and go home every single day, enabling a set routine has always been the easiest way for me!
    www.finaflex.com
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

my travel comes and goes, but it happened to be a heavy period where I tried paleo. The plus is that when I travel, I have more time for the gym (no wife or kids)
    This space for rent

9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

EasyEJL shared this with me in a private message and I wanted to post it for everyone in case, like me, they didn't know... Sam's club has 26oz jars of Almond Butter for $8!

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/pr...187&navAction=

Thanks Easy!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

EasyEJL shared this with me in a private message and I wanted to post it for everyone in case, like me, they didn't know... Sam's club has 26oz jars of Almond Butter for $8!

Thanks Easy!!!
    I get the same jar at CostCo!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Easy!!!
    I have 2 sitting in my cupboard at home !
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I have 2 sitting in my cupboard at home !
    I picked up my jar at SAM's club last night thanx to EASYEJL!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dosing Natadrol on a intermitt fasting diet
    By donbx in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 08:08 PM
  2. Are you kidding me??? (More synthol morons)
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 07:40 AM
  3. Velocity diet vs Intermittent/Alternating Day Fasting
    By EasyEJL in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 03:31 PM
  4. Morons paid the price
    By DmitryWI in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 06:17 PM
  5. Fasting