Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.78%

Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    I dont personal attack **** unless someone comes at me thinking they are Arnold Schwarzenegger. Guys, seriously, quit telling yourself this method of dieting is better than giving yourself a consistent feed of nutrients and protein. All jokes aside, you guys work out hard, do cardio, burn calories. Why are you fasting like this? Its flat out stupid. Dudes have been making lean gains and getting in single digit bodyfat for years and years, its nothing new. All you need to do is eat clean and adjust your calories to fall within the right range. As for making any gains on a fast, everyone likes to think that what they are doing is the best but anyone who has ever made serious gains has fueled their body with lots of food and nutrients-more than they burn. "When I started this I got headaches" some say. Well dumbasses, that is nature telling you something, eat!! Why would you go 16 hrs straight with no food in your system, its a frikken recipe for disaster!! As for the natural guys, all power to ya, I respect that. But there comes a point when your body either has the right amount of chemicals to keep growing or it does not, period. All of these little tricks up your sleeve you think you have are smoke up your asses. I'm done with this bull****, keep listening to all of these talking parrots and "rep power" frikken joke. I'm done, ok you win, stay small retards
    People are fasting like this because a lot of science is behind it. It just flat works for some people. A lot of people had to get over the dogma of thinking they needed to feed every two hours. Most of these people are still taking in close to the same amount of nutrients and protein they did in the past, they are just doing it in a shorter time window.

And like I said, a LOT of science is behind it. Does that mean you can't have success without doing IF? Of course not. It's a tool that happens to work well for some people. And if it's such a recipe for disaster why are so many big people doing it? Why are so many people talking about how much success they've had? Why is science saying a lot of principles behind it work?

Has it ever occurred to you through reading all of this that YOU might see better results doing this? Or are you just always going to blindly follow what you read somewhere in Flex a long time ago?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I almost feel sorry for you bro. If you don't like it don't do it. In no way do I think or claim to be Arnold. My intention was to show you that people are capable of using the Lean Gains protocol to attain successful results. (or be over 200lbs is how you phrased it I believe) I suppose I supplied you with a visual aid as my profession of being an Art Teacher has taught me that certain individuals are better stimulated with imagery. Good luck with whatever goal you are trying to achieve through this thread.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I almost feel sorry for you bro. If you don't like it don't do it. In no way do I think or claim to be Arnold. My intention was to show you that people are capable of using the Lean Gains protocol to attain successful results. (or be over 200lbs is how you phrased it I believe) I suppose I supplied you with a visual aid as my profession of being an Art Teacher has taught me that certain individuals are better stimulated with imagery. Good luck with whatever goal you are trying to achieve through this thread.
    my only goal with this thread was to save anybody from trying this garbage of a diet.

on your physique, nice work...seriously
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

quick question....if u say ur insulin sensitivity is messed up if you get hungry every 3 hours or so, how do you correct it? cuz thats how I am and thats why I am reluctant to try lean gains because i hate starving lol, i love hte idea of the huge PWO meals and what not but not starving, I need to be ale to focus at school this upcomin semester
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.13%

I don't get what the argument is.

weight is slightly decreasing, while looking alot leaner.

i dont see where catabolism fits into the equation. if all this muscle is falling off, and catabolism is certain, how come the scale isn't registering it? for those remedial dieters, ill explain more clearly. Muscle has weight. Fat has weight. If muscle is being lost , weight must change. But, what if some how the amount of muscle being lost is equal to the amount of fat gained? How am i looking leaner, while gaining fat and losing muscle, and all the while the scale is only moving slightly?

If your theory is true that I am leaner but also losing muscle, it would follow that i would see significant changes in weight. Since your subtracting both the weight of the fat, and muscle.

IF I am losing muscle, I am certain it is less than would be on a standard calorie deficit diet- purely looking at the numbers.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.13%

Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    People are fasting like this because a lot of science is behind it. It just flat works for some people. A lot of people had to get over the dogma of thinking they needed to feed every two hours. Most of these people are still taking in close to the same amount of nutrients and protein they did in the past, they are just doing it in a shorter time window.

And like I said, a LOT of science is behind it. Does that mean you can't have success without doing IF? Of course not. It's a tool that happens to work well for some people. And if it's such a recipe for disaster why are so many big people doing it? Why are so many people talking about how much success they've had? Why is science saying a lot of principles behind it work?

Has it ever occurred to you through reading all of this that YOU might see better results doing this? Or are you just always going to blindly follow what you read somewhere in Flex a long time ago?
    It all comes down to pride.

No one wants to come to the knowledge that perhaps they've been doing ''the wrong thing'' for so many years.

The difference is, the IF crowd has tried both styles of dieting and prefers IF. most of the 6 meal a day dieters have never tried IF, yet, prefer 6 meals.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    It all comes down to pride.

No one wants to come to the knowledge that perhaps they've been doing ''the wrong thing'' for so many years.

The difference is, the IF crowd has tried both styles of dieting and prefers IF. most of the 6 meal a day dieters have never tried IF, yet, prefer 6 meals.

One of the greatest thing i've learned in life is "We Are, Who We Are."
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.78%

my only goal with this thread was to save anybody from trying this garbage of a diet.

on your physique, nice work...seriously
    So you just ignore stuff like this?

"Behavioural and Metabolic Research Unit, School of Human Kinetics, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

Abstract

There have been reports of an inverse relationship between meal frequency (MF) and adiposity. It has been postulated that this may be explained by favourable effects of increased MF on appetite control and possibly on gut peptides as well. The main goal of the present study was to investigate whether using a high MF could lead to a greater weight loss than that obtained with a low MF under conditions of similar energy restriction. Subjects were randomised into two treatment arms (high MF = 3 meals+3 snacks/d or low MF = 3 meals/d) and subjected to the same dietary energy restriction of - 2931 kJ/d for 8 weeks. Sixteen obese adults (n 8 women and 8 men; age 34.6 (sd 9.5); BMI 37.1 (sd 4.5) kg/m2) completed the study. Overall, there was a 4.7 % decrease in body weight (P < 0.01); similarly, significant decreases were noted in fat mass ( - 3.1 (sd 2.9) kg; P < 0.01), lean body mass ( - 2.0 (sd 3.1) kg; P < 0.05) and BMI ( - 1.7 (sd 0.8) kg/m2; P < 0.01). However, there were NS differences between the low- and high-MF groups for adiposity indices, appetite measurements or gut peptides (peptide YY and ghrelin) either before or after the intervention. We conclude that increasing MF does not promote greater body weight loss under the conditions described in the present study."

Your problem is you keep talking about how garbage of a diet it is with nothing to back it up. Seriously, not a thing other than your word that it sucks. And then you act shocked that no one is taking you seriously.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

it intermittent fasting can i sip on BCAA's in the 16 hour time period?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.78%

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    it intermittent fasting can i sip on BCAA's in the 16 hour time period?
    Yeah, some people do this. The bigger question would probably be the necessity. In my experience it hasn't changed much in the least bit. The idea that the body goes into some ravaging muscle eating mode during this span isn't backed up by any real science.
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Your problem is you keep talking about how garbage of a diet it is with nothing to back it up. Seriously, not a thing other than your word that it sucks. And then you act shocked that no one is taking you seriously.
    honestly his own statement makes it funnier

All you need to do is eat clean and adjust your calories to fall within the right range. As for making any gains on a fast, everyone likes to think that what they are doing is the best but anyone who has ever made serious gains has fueled their body with lots of food and nutrients-more than they burn.
    I'm not sure why he thinks you can't eat clean, adjust your calories to fall in the right range and fuel your body with lots of food and nutrients in 8 hours instead of 12-13.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I think what mr coors lite is saying, or trying to, is that this diet has not been adopted by the competitive bodybuilding crowd who have successfully stepped on stage year after year.
    I realize Berkhan has clients that compete but they are small in numbers compared to the general competitive population.

Either way doesn't mean it's not another way to skin the fat.... I mean cat.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

13. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I think what mr coors lite is saying, or trying to, is that this diet has not been adopted by the competitive bodybuilding crowd who have successfully stepped on stage year after year.
    you left out retards and morons in there, as he's used that quite a few times as well.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.78%

I realize Berkhan has clients that compete but they are small in numbers compared to the general competitive population.

Either way doesn't mean it's not another way to skin the fat.... I mean cat.
    Comparing the average joe with the competitive bodybuilding crowd is about as stupid as an endeavor as one could do. Most of us have next to nothing in common with competitive bodybuilders.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%

Comparing the average joe with the competitive bodybuilding crowd is about as stupid as an endeavor as one could do. Most of us have next to nothing in common with competitive bodybuilders.
    Whaaaa? Pretty sure lots of guys here compete. And we have a lot in common.
    ForeRunner Labs

16. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you left out retards and morons in there, as he's used that quite a few times as well.
    He's probably drunk. Would take quite a few coors though.
    ForeRunner Labs

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I dont see anything wrong with IF... I do know it didnt work for me. with the exact same caloric intake (and I tried eating the exact same foods) I started to gain weight doing IF... as soon as I went back to regular eating schedule I was back to normal..

dont know how to explain it and any response of that I was taking in more caloris is just not true. same EXACT foods, same EXACT amounts.

But if IF works for you, no reason NOT to do it. I actually was a huge fan of it, I loved the eating schedule... just wish I didnt start getting pudgy while doing it.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  18. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

I'm with Royd on this one. But at the same time, I'd have no desire to be a ripped 260lbs regardless of whether I competed or not. I prefer to actually be able to wear real clothes, thanks.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%

I'm with Royd on this one. But at the same time, I'd have no desire to be a ripped 260lbs regardless of whether I competed or not. I prefer to actually be able to wear real clothes, thanks.
    Well the skinny jeans/shorts fad has already ruined that for anyone that squats.
    ForeRunner Labs

20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.78%

I wasn't trying to say we didn't have guys that competed, but comparing what Jay Cutler does with the majority of the users on here isn't really wise. The vast majority of users on here would be on much less than Cutler, not have a dietician, not have training be their only job, etc. I was just pointing out that the "Mr. Olympia doesn't do IF" argument doesn't hold a lot of water.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    I dont see anything wrong with IF... I do know it didnt work for me. with the exact same caloric intake (and I tried eating the exact same foods) I started to gain weight doing IF... as soon as I went back to regular eating schedule I was back to normal..

dont know how to explain it and any response of that I was taking in more caloris is just not true. same EXACT foods, same EXACT amounts.

But if IF works for you, no reason NOT to do it. I actually was a huge fan of it, I loved the eating schedule... just wish I didnt start getting pudgy while doing it.
    Reps for what is probably the most helpful post in this thread.

The science works on paper, it doesn't work for all. As Royd said it is a different way to skin a cat so to speak.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%

I wasn't trying to say we didn't have guys that competed, but comparing what Jay Cutler does with the majority of the users on here isn't really wise. The vast majority of users on here would be on much less than Cutler, not have a dietician, not have training be their only job, etc. I was just pointing out that the "Mr. Olympia doesn't do IF" argument doesn't hold a lot of water.
    I'm not talking about pros. Average bodybuilders including natties have yet to accept this diet in the competitive realm of amateur bodybuilding.
    I never even brought up cutler.
    ForeRunner Labs

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.82%

WTF is this crap I've been reading about a fasting diet? Ummm....WHY? Please give me one good reason this stupid diet would work better than a well balanced diet, I'm all ears. Why would anybody go 6-8 hrs sleeping, just to wake up and go another 6-8 hrs starving? And then cram in too many calories in a shorter time frame, making damn near impossible to even get the nutrients you'd need throughout the day!! BREAKFAST, BREAK- FAST, your boosting your metabolism by breaking the fast when you wake up and eat, why in Gods name would anybody follow this lame ass diet!! When it comes to diets and fat loss who other than bodybuilders know best? Nobody!! If you asked almost any competitive bodybuilder how he ate to get real lean, I seriously doubt "Fasting diet" would come out of their mouths.
    Yet again another uneducated complaint from Coors.....when are you gonna learn how things work around here?
  24. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

I'm not talking about pros. Average bodybuilders including natties have yet to accept this diet in the competitive realm of amateur bodybuilding.
    and before columbus returned from the new world, nobody was willing to accept that the world wasn't flat and that he wouldn't sail off the edge.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.78%

Ok now I see what you're saying, but I really don't think it matters. You said yourself Berkhan has had people competing do this. And no one has a consensus anyways. Natural bodybuilders consume different amounts of carbs, fats, and proteins. They train different ways from each other. They use different supplements. Some of them train body parts multiple times a week, some just one. Why do we need them to "accept" this?

I see a lot of people do things in their logs on here I would never do, yet it works for them. They've seen results from it. I do things a lot of other people don't do. I'm just not sure why a majority of natural bodybuilders NOT doing this diet means it doesn't work. Everyone who's been around the exercise game knows one size fits all doesn't work for anything. We disagree on how much to eat, how much cardio to do, how often to lift, what to take, etc. Personally I think this being "accepted" by the bodybuilding community is irrelevant.

The bottom line is IF works for many people on here. It works for me. Do I think you have to do IF for success? Of course not. The things Coors talks about are simply not backed up by any research. He's just claiming stuff like "it's catabolic." It doesn't really add anything to the discussion.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.3%

This guy puts my ignorance/stubbornness to shame...... coors, don't knock it till you try it...
  27. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%

Ok now I see what you're saying, but I really don't think it matters. You said yourself Berkhan has had people competing do this. And no one has a consensus anyways. Natural bodybuilders consume different amounts of carbs, fats, and proteins. They train different ways from each other. They use different supplements. Some of them train body parts multiple times a week, some just one. Why do we need them to "accept" this?

I see a lot of people do things in their logs on here I would never do, yet it works for them. They've seen results from it. I do things a lot of other people don't do. I'm just not sure why a majority of natural bodybuilders NOT doing this diet means it doesn't work. Everyone who's been around the exercise game knows one size fits all doesn't work for anything. We disagree on how much to eat, how much cardio to do, how often to lift, what to take, etc. Personally I think this being "accepted" by the bodybuilding community is irrelevant.

The bottom line is IF works for many people on here. It works for me. Do I think you have to do IF for success? Of course not. The things Coors talks about are simply not backed up by any research. He's just claiming stuff like "it's catabolic." It doesn't really add anything to the discussion.
    I agree. It does work. I was simply trying to relay what i believe his perspective is in a more reasonable way.
    ForeRunner Labs

28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.78%

I agree. It does work. I was simply trying to relay what i believe his perspective is in a more reasonable way.
    The problem is you can't really discuss things when people speak in absolutes. He has been making a lot of claims that just aren't backed up by any science. I don't think IF is the be all end all to dieting, but one can't just simply talk about all the negatives of it and not have anything to back it up. He hasn't used research to back up anything he has said and he can't use personal experience because he hasn't tried IF. Basically everything he has said has been a waste of time.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.24%

I dont personal attack **** unless someone comes at me thinking they are Arnold Schwarzenegger. Guys, seriously, quit telling yourself this method of dieting is better than giving yourself a consistent feed of nutrients and protein. All jokes aside, you guys work out hard, do cardio, burn calories. Why are you fasting like this? Its flat out stupid. Dudes have been making lean gains and getting in single digit bodyfat for years and years, its nothing new. All you need to do is eat clean and adjust your calories to fall within the right range. As for making any gains on a fast, everyone likes to think that what they are doing is the best but anyone who has ever made serious gains has fueled their body with lots of food and nutrients-more than they burn. "When I started this I got headaches" some say. Well dumbasses, that is nature telling you something, eat!! Why would you go 16 hrs straight with no food in your system, its a frikken recipe for disaster!! As for the natural guys, all power to ya, I respect that. But there comes a point when your body either has the right amount of chemicals to keep growing or it does not, period. All of these little tricks up your sleeve you think you have are smoke up your asses. I'm done with this bull****, keep listening to all of these talking parrots and "rep power" frikken joke. I'm done, ok you win, stay small retards
    Have you even begun to review the studies and scientific backing which advocate the lean gains approach? You have absolutely no basis for your argument and you proclaim we are retards. Seriously, you may be big but you need to grow up in some other areas aside from muscle. Try reading something to educate yourself and then get back to us.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.39%

Only Sith's speak in absolutes
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Only Sith's speak in absolutes
    Jedi Mind tricks will not work on Coors. The darkside is strong in this one. Angry he is.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Plenty of proof here EPI/V, PCT Revolution Black Contest Prep!! Watch an Old Fugger Cheat Time!!!

Lean gains is the single most significant advancement in dieting stategy I have seen for endo types in 25 years. It is more effective that any supp or diet plan I have ever seen. As a matter of fact eating small meals for a person like myself is for morons. I was a moron for 25 years and am no more. I have been able to get leaner and bigger than I have ever been in my entire life and will prove my worth and it's worth on stage.

All that being said I really don't feel that it would be effective for ecto types, at least I don't see how it would.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.39%

I am an ecto in everything except that i do not have anywhere near a rocket fast metabolism. Always been skinny fat. And i cna be honest the onyl thing that got me really leaned out and firming up in LG/IF. It was the same as going form a 4 day split setup to a 3 day full body format for me. Bam it just worked again thats just my experience, YMMV
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Seems to me 90% of you guys ranting and raving over this diet are under 200 lbs, I'm not knocking you for that, all I'm saying is where are the guys with a ton of lean muscle and low bodyfat talking about this diet? And please shut up about all of this ancestor bull****, our ancestors were also a lot smaller and died a lot younger. For every retard who shouts about ancestors I could show you a bodybuilder who eats a ton of oats, grits, and white potatoes and eats all day. Most of the people I trained in the past had one thing in common, they did not eat during the first half of the day, AND THEY WERE FATTER THAN ****!!! I had to get them to start eating breakfast to see some real changes. All this crap is so nit picky blown out of proportion its beyond retarded. "Insulin sensitivity this, release GH that, 80 grams of this, 30 grams of that" Think about what your saying to yourselves "Its much more convenient and easier for me" so now the truth comes out, bodybuilding is work!!
    Yo.. Coors, I get what you are saying, I kind of think you went at this in a little overly aggressive fashion, but I get your point. All I am going to say about it is that most of the guys doing this diet are not looking to become mass monsters like that of a professional bodybuilder! Most of the guys doing this diet are not on the thousands and thousands of dollars in gear either. So I am saying I do agree with you, to look like a professional bodybuilder and be 250+Lbs of shredded muscle, it probably would be hard to consume all those calories in an 8hr window, but I don't think that is the goal of most of these guys. This is just my opinion, just trying to put it in perspective, not trying to ruffle any feathers or get into a pissing contest with anyone!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

and before columbus returned from the new world, nobody was willing to accept that the world wasn't flat and that he wouldn't sail off the edge.
    True as the sky is Blue.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Man this ****'s confusing. 16 hour fasting then in 8 hours your supposed to consume alot of calories, excuse me for sounding air-headed but i've never been good with a scheduled type diet.
    -Jim Morrison
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    Man this ****'s confusing. 16 hour fasting then in 8 hours your supposed to consume alot of calories, excuse me for sounding air-headed but i've never been good with a scheduled type diet.
    Same here man, but there is a new time and season for everything.
  38. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    Well, there really isn't any other sort of diet. time is just another property like total calories and macro split. You mean you eat your meals normally at just random times with random amounts of time between them?
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.45%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

The more I read about nutrition and consult with dozens of different athletes competing in different realms, the more I become convinced that most make it all too complicated. If you're hungry, then eat until you're satisfied. If you're not hungry, then don't eat. There are some days when you will eat 7 meals a day and others where you only have 4 meals.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

40. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%

Many people would say Coors Light is for morons...

Different strokes for different folks.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dosing Natadrol on a intermitt fasting diet
    By donbx in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 10:08 PM
  2. Are you kidding me??? (More synthol morons)
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 09:40 AM
  3. Velocity diet vs Intermittent/Alternating Day Fasting
    By EasyEJL in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 05:31 PM
  4. Morons paid the price
    By DmitryWI in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 08:17 PM
  5. Fasting