Anyone else have sleep apnea?
- 07-21-2011, 04:49 PM
- 07-22-2011, 10:11 AM
how did u find out you had it? or what made you think you had it? i have had insomnia for as long as i can remember and wake up (when i manage to get sleep) probably no less than 6 times a night. so far i havent investigated it further but im definately at the point where i can no longer deal with it myself.
- 07-22-2011, 03:34 PM
07-30-2011, 02:06 PM
I have Sleep Apnea and sometimes it wakes me up at night because I stop breathing or just have trouble breathing. My doctor prescribed me a oral appliance, its like a mouth piece. I get much better sleep at night now. It works by bringing your jaw forward so your throat is opened up while you sleep. It take a little to get used to it, but its worth it. If you let it go untreated you could end up with heart problems, because when you have sleep apnea your stressing your heart out buy depraving your heart of oxygen and that is not good. So get it taken care of soon and you'll be much happier because for one you will be getting a good nights sleep and secondly you'll be getting healthy sleep and a good supply of oxygen to your body. People don't realize this but it is a serious condition if you leave it untreated. If the mouth piece won't work you should consider surgery as an option. Good luck and don't put this off.
07-30-2011, 03:51 PM
07-30-2011, 04:07 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By blastedlooger in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2010, 10:19 PM
- By Ricky5145 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 22Last Post: 03-26-2010, 08:48 AM
- By mikeyboyeee in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2009, 10:16 AM
- By jon671 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 37Last Post: 08-21-2009, 07:31 PM
- By megadeth in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2007, 04:20 PM