Need some Seasoning Recommendations!!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

Plain and simple looking for any custom season blends or prepackaged seasons for ground beef , steak and chicken. Let me know what you've been using. Sodium free would be a plus but I'll take a look at whatever you suggest. I just need a change from the Mrs. Dash stuff I get from the local grocery store...

**EDIT: also looking for some good marinades too!

Last edited:

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I always use mrs dash's sodium free for everything. The fiesta lime is spectacular.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
mcgormick steak season / laury's marinades :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310122416.364902.jpg

Creole seasoning, it's more of a salt substituted dad and brother put that shizz on everything even steak.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
There is also a steak marinade called Dales I use on occasion that's pretty good.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 40935

Creole seasoning, it's more of a salt substituted dad and brother put that shizz on everything even steak.

Duuuude Tony Chachers is the shiiiiixt! Its like Lawrys but better. If youre ever looking for a bomb ass mashed potato recipe... http://allrecipes.com/recipe/suzys-mashed-red-potatoes/

a
nd then throw a bunch of Tony Chachers on there... **** tastes just like applebees mashed potatoes!

PS - Definitely not a lean friendly recipe with a **** load of butter and sour cream but its good as hell if youre looking for a cheat meal

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Duuuude Tony Chachers is the shiiiiixt! Its like Lawrys but better. If youre ever looking for a bomb ass mashed potato recipe... http://allrecipes.com/recipe/suzys-mashed-red-potatoes/

a
nd then throw a bunch of Tony Chachers on there... **** tastes just like applebees mashed potatoes!

PS - Definitely not a lean friendly recipe with a **** load of butter and sour cream but its good as hell if youre looking for a cheat meal
I'm on the Lean Gains lifestyle so I could definitely use that in a postworkout meal, thanks!!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I've rubbing my chicken with dijon mustard before tossing on whatever seasoning I'm gonna use - gives it an extra tang that is really nice.
That does sound tasty and never thought to do that :)

You guys saved me a ton of guess work! I've got a few solid ideas to try out for this weekend fo sho :yumyum:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
51Q1Z9AH7SL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This stuff owns.....you can put it on ANYTHING

get it on amazon I've only been able to find it in IL

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
cavenders all purpose greek seasoning is the shxitz