Iíve always been that skinny guy who is constantly hungry and can eat to no end without gaining weight. I recently started taking my adderall on a daily basis since graduating college and entering the real world = need to actually focus every day. So now Iím that skinny guy with a suppressed appetite who still has a ridiculous metabolism. Combine that with a new career that keeps me extremely busy and I know Iím not eating enough. Whereas I used to eat every 3 hours or so, Iím now lucky to get 2 or 3 solid meals in each day. I can't afford to continue losing weight, so Iím looking for a good mrp/weight gainer to supplement my diet.

The only thing that I've ever used on the reg is ON Gold Standard Whey, and that just ran out last week and wouldnít do for this anyway, so Iím looking for suggestions. I started looking into a few different options today but you guys know a lot more about this stuff than I do, so Iím turning to your wisdom.

By the way, I know that making my own shakes is my best option, but these next few months are going to be busy enough that I just donít think Iíd actually end up doing it. Not to mention I have no blender, which may be a problem. Itís definitely something I want to look into eventually, but for the time being I just need something I can scoop in a glass of milk and know that my body isnít eating itself