Grocery/Supplement shopping for PH cycle

Leroy21

Awards
Should be receiving Halotest 25 in the mail tomorrow, and getting paid on Friday.

I read that while on a PH your body can process 4g of protein per pound of body weight, compared to the normal 1-2g/lb.
I weigh 160lbs, so I'm gonna aim around 350-400g of protein.

For my training I will use lighter weights and higher reps (15-20) for all my exercises,
and during PCT I will use heavier weights and lower reps to help maintain my gains.

Help me add to my shopping list, please..

Supplements:
Hawthorn Berry
Milk Thistle
Liver Support
Reversitol V2

Food:
Steak
Chicken
Rice
Pasta
Oats
Fruits

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
lighter weights higher reps does not sound right to me... i dunno but to gain you have to lift heavy!

Leroy21

Awards
lighter weights higher reps does not sound right to me... i dunno but to gain you have to lift heavy!
I got the idea from reading this predatornutrition com/optmising_prohormones.cfm, the idea was that when you come off cycle you will be better suited to keep the gains.

I found that from someone's review on halotest, here is his quote on his training regimen:
"I also drastically changed my training approach while on cycle.
predatornutrition com/optmising_prohormones.cfm
This article really hit home and it made a lot of sense to me.
So, I was hitting 20+ sets for large muscle groups (delts, chest, legs, lats) and 15+ sets for smaller ones (bis, tris, traps, calves)
I carried a stopwatch around with me on my workouts and would take 1 minute between sets (up to 2 mins for my heavier sets).
I trained in the 15-20 rep range for 80% of my sets, with the last set or two (for each exercise) doing 12-15.
I would incorporate drop sets as well, where I might do a heavier sets for 8-10, then pound out another 8-10 reps with a lighter weight."

-sorry, cant post links